my poker strategy

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play poker without strategy and couldn't win a freeroll when I went out with pairs in hand. I was going all-in today. I learned a lot and my strategy and I waited for the other players to play first so that I could get more chips it worked a lot.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes it works sometimes not, when I get a pair of "AA" I prefer to play "all in" since I sense that someone has "KK" and it happened to me that a third player beats us with two pair, and with a very low so I prefer to play "all in" ...:(

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't go all-in with AA because if you always watch any hand win hand in hand, when you have pairs in hand, most of the time it comes straight to one or three times, I went all-in with AA and the guy vomited 55 won with 5 total and 4 again all in KK the guy won with 5 to 9 direct

I already managed to win 3 freerolls in a month before I got between 20 and 40 today, most when I don't go to the final table I'm between 10 and 20, this is improving a little, I hope to improve more to participate in the big tournaments

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest taking notes and taking more notes. Is the player shovin all in with Ax or J8 trying to steal the blinds. Do they always shove with AA or KK.

These notes help me make my strategic moves.

Good luck and see u at the table.

:fight:

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to play poker without strategy and couldn't win a freeroll when I went out with pairs in hand. I was going all-in today. I learned a lot and my strategy and I waited for the other players to play first so that I could get more chips it worked a lot.
Read also Doyle Brunson's book "SuperSystem", if you haven't read...

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a tight poker strategy. I try not to bluff and go into the game with good high cards. Of course, it still depends on the particular situation at the table.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some people don't believe in hot streaks or seats but those who do make it to final tables often. that's the main thing to be aware of. knowing how to play your cards right and your position and take risk when you are running hot and make hard folds when you are running bad luck and someone else is catching flops. just fold those QQs or KKs, just because you have KK in a tournament doesn't mean you have to commit your whole stack to them, that's why many fail. also math and statistics to go along with position and you can double up plenty of times real quick. and it doesn't have to be with AA or with AK suited. definitely not with any other pair.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My whole strategy, when playing in any tournament, is to be patient and disciplined. Patience and discipline are two factors that actually decide my results every day.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and this book is good i like to read more when it is something impolent otherwise i'm kind of lazy for reading

My whole strategy, when playing in any tournament, is to be patient and disciplined. Patience and discipline are two factors that actually decide my results every day.
that same poker also has to be very patient because it requires so much. who has no patience loses in the first games

Some people don't believe in hot streaks or seats but those who do make it to final tables often. that's the main thing to be aware of. knowing how to play your cards right and your position and take risk when you are running hot and make hard folds when you are running bad luck and someone else is catching flops. just fold those QQs or KKs, just because you have KK in a tournament doesn't mean you have to commit your whole stack to them, that's why many fail. also math and statistics to go along with position and you can double up plenty of times real quick. and it doesn't have to be with AA or with AK suited. definitely not with any other pair.
really today I was eliminated with KK the guy had A8 in his hand and pushed all in with KK I went to the table came 78A94 then I simply lost with KK in my hand I said many times with a pair in my hand never wins the game if everyone at the table goes on game certainly who has pair in hand is with the worst card

Last edited by a moderator: