Phil Gordon Green Book after flop Cbet 65% of the time
Phil Gordon in his book said, best to Bet 65% of the time, this consists of the 35% of hitting a pair 10-15% of hitting nice draw and another 15-20% having missed the flop.
This is profitable over the long run If i can risk half the pot to win a full pot 65% of the time, I should show a net profit of 1.5 full pots every ten times I make the play, I will have invested 10 half pots, or five full pots, but I should win 6.5 full pots along the way.
What I do not get is, if he makes CBET 65% of the time, the other 35% he does NOT make the CBET, if that is the case, then he shouldn't have invested 10 half pots. he should only have CBET 65% of the time, (only having invested 3.25 full pots every 10 times and not 5 full pots. )
Right? please correct me.