number of VS Experience?

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my friend! recently wrote a topic where AKvsQQ!

[COLOR="Red"https://www.cardschat.com/forum/tournament-poker-59/ak-vs-qq-313583/][/COLOR]
A friend of mine! After heated debate and a constant feeling of dissatisfaction! Aroused finally calm! I found the answer to your question! Very often the person closes his eyes and says he was lucky! But I do not believe it! And then came the day when I will share with you the decision! I agree nekazhdy agree with me! Well, I continue my way and I will not deviate from it! But the hope that it will help you remain in me!I really do not believe in luck, and luck it is not present! There our erroneous thinking!

So what better AK or QQ? The question that plagues not only me but also for you!
In mathematics I said about%! Here we will focus on the stability of equity and sustainability!
In the hands of AK greater stability so although% is not higher than the QQ, AK will be more on the line. For example, when two armies are facing all this is of interest! Who will win?
One army (QQ) greater number, while another army (AK) took part in the war more than the army (QQ) and more experienced!
Always in life as in poker faces against the interests of the number of experience! And I believe that the experience is more important than quantity! Although sometimes it is a different, and for that I love poker! Thank you my friends, and good luck at the tables!

G

gcurtis98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck: success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

Are you saying the person who wins always has the statistical advanatage? Chance has never won a pot? Today I had to quit playing in the middle of a free roll, so I went all in with 5-2o preflop, I was called and cracked somebodies pocket aces with a full house. Surely I didn't win by making superior choices.

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck: success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

Are you saying the person who wins always has the statistical advanatage? Chance has never won a pot? Today I had to quit playing in the middle of a free roll, so I went all in with 5-2o preflop, I was called and cracked somebodies pocket aces with a full house. Surely I didn't win by making superior choices.

my friend! if you want to make money? What you need to find all the answers! I wish you success!