MTT´s

A

Aquilespoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult for me to reach the final tables, someone who can give me some advice to get it, I would really appreciate it. :) Psdt: i play micro tournaments.:D

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there, welcome to the club. I would highly recommend that you try the 30 day course right here at the club. Click on the poker strategy tab at the top of the page to find the course. Take your time and work through the material.

Reaching the final table in an MTT is not an easy task. You will need some luck because you're probably going to have win one or two all-ins. Play enough MTTs and you will find the luck will show up. But, you need some skill to take advantage of the luck. That's where the course will be a big help. Give it a try and take your time.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult for me to reach the final tables, someone who can give me some advice to get it, I would really appreciate it. :) Psdt: i play micro tournaments.:D

I would suggest u play really tight at the beginning of the Micros there are usually many playing really loose and if u are patient enough you will get a strong hand to crush them. Of course if you shove all in with AA u might lose to some knucklehead calling with 2 7 hitting a full house or flush. :banghead:

The Free Course offered here is indeed Very Helpful

Good Luck see u at the Tables
:party:

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I don't know what are your ability, what you need to learn first, but the basic and very effective to reach some levels on low buyin tournament are to understand and in the accord of the stack, position, and using a good hand range for every position, avoid to play a lot of hands in the beginning of the tournament, and avoid to bluff.

A

Aquilespoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I don't know what your skill is, what you need to learn first, but the basic and very effective to reach some levels in a low buyin tournament is to understand and agree, position and using a good range of hands for each position, avoid playing many hands at the beginning of the tournament and avoid bluffing.

Elizeuof, thanks for answering, notice that if I have a little idea, for example that in the button position you have to press if you have a good hand, not to go all-in on the first face of the tournament, but already in the final phase with less than 10BB is already considerable with tight hands, I think it was not clear with the question:( what was he looking for was more a strategy to reach the final tables?:)
Psdt: Thanks for your answer.:top:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I don't know what are your ability, what you need to learn first, but the basic and very effective to reach some levels on low buyin tournament are to understand and in the accord of the stack, position, and using a good hand range for every position, avoid to play a lot of hands in the beginning of the tournament, and avoid to bluff.
that's good advice[emoji123]

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Elizeuof, thanks for answering, notice that if I have a little idea, for example that in the button position you have to press if you have a good hand, not to go all-in on the first face of the tournament, but already in the final phase with less than 10BB is already considerable with tight hands, I think it was not clear with the question:( what was he looking for was more a strategy to reach the final tables?:)
Psdt: Thanks for your answer.:top:
Well, Try to follow these simple step...

1-in initial position only play premium hands, QQ+, AK... Don't go allin, prefer to bet, if needed you can fold, because a player in position will have advantage on you.

2-in middle position you can add on your range 99+, ATo+, AXs, 9Ts, QJ, KQ... When you add these cards you need to think about the power of your hand, if already these raise and resaise in the hand are prefereble do use only premium hands, or depending on your strategy you can just try to see the flop, and only continue in the game with a good hand like set, two pairs, flush and straight.

3-in the final position you will open more your range, with deep stake you can bet all the pairs, A7o+, K7o+, AXs, KXs, QXs, coordinated and semicoordinated.

4-In HJ, BTN, and SB you can try to steal the blinds, when there are no actions before you, you can raise any two trying to steal, you can't do this so many times, good players will defend their blinds, so you need to observe the players before try this, prefer this strategy on the middle or later stage of a tournament.

5-a good stake are 40bb+, with 20bb you still have enough chips to play, but yours raise and call to a 3bet will be less, only 3bet or 4bet with the top of your range, and in the most of cases this bet will be an allin.

6-with 10bb-20bb you need to close your range, try to play only good hands, and you can try to steal against some players just going allin, but with careful, choosing the wrong spot you can lose the game. Prefer to play against less players, with had many actions before you maybe you have to just fold and wait other opportunity, make in mind that are more important to your game goes allin than call a allin, so your stack to call need to be only premium hands.

7-10bb or less, your are on push or fold game, close to the buble or in the itm you can just make a bet and fold, like when left only one to ITM, and you bet to trying, with aggressivies players on the hand, generally any player will try to all in, with reads of the players you can get involved in a multi allin pot, and you can fold to reach the ITM.

8-make notes, if any player are raise so many times, folding much for 3bet, if a player just call in the initial position or in the final position, if you had catch only player bluffing, depending of the way some players are reaction on the board you can forget your cards and play with their actions, it's a good way to bluff, but try to do this only after your understanding the game.

9- get fun, enjoy the game...

Good lucky.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Maybe you should try some smaller fields.If you are talking here about big fielded MTTs then making the FT is already a feat. Try some sites with not so much traffic compared to PS. PS micros are super crowded.