Modeling Your Adversary

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the best way is through observation is easier to do is to set the profile of the player. Once you can set the overall profile, you'll also get a very realistic idea of how he can behave in the more specific actions in the tournament.
I rate them as follows:

Tight-aggressive (TAG)
Tight-passive (NIT)
Loose-aggressive (LAG)
Loose-passive - (calling station)

The fact is that I have difficulties in knowing which is recreational or not, many have no information in sharkscope, and I do not have many hands not played with them, it makes it difficult to know how to modulate it .. I would like to know some tips on how to improve on it .
Give a help there how to get better to classify among these I quoted above, put them recreational, I have done just scoring with color, different, and leaving as recreational, more I perceive some very aggressive, and knowing what to do when playing is that has been confusing me a bit .. Anyone who can give a helping hand on this I am grateful ..

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a tricky one, I guess at a high level where you play the same people (mostly) and they have a very set style then it is useful. At a low level I think it might be best to not bother as it could affect how you play vrs them and they vary much more the style they play.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a tricky one, I guess at a high level where you play the same people (mostly) and they have a very set style then it is useful. At a low level I think it might be best to not bother as it could affect how you play vrs them and they vary much more the style they play.

at some point has even left me confused how to face them, and ends up failing to earn chips in them at various times, I will try not to worry, why is not most of the time that happens.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loved the characterization of the players, I will try to adapt by colors of my taste.

Thank you for sharing this information :)