Looking for a Study Group

N

nevy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently a NL2 player that is looking to learn and improve. I like to read books and watch online courses, as well as playing around with equity softwares and trackers. I want to improve all the flaws that I have in my game. I love poker and I want to become the best player I can be and I am willing to work hard for it. I would love to belong to a study group of people that have the same mindset. Please post here or DM me if you have any information of any group that you know that might be accepting new members. Thanks in advance!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently a NL2 player that is looking to learn and improve. I like to read books and watch online courses, as well as playing around with equity softwares and trackers. I want to improve all the flaws that I have in my game. I love poker and I want to become the best player I can be and I am willing to work hard for it. I would love to belong to a study group of people that have the same mindset. Please post here or DM me if you have any information of any group that you know that might be accepting new members. Thanks in advance!

You're already in a group! It's right here! There are so many different paths to learn in this forum. Ask us a question about your game or different parts that confuse you and we're more than happy to share our knowledge!