Looking for a coach

C

Cwcook5989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New to the site but have been playing for quite some time and looking to take my game to the pro level one day. I would really like to get involved with one on one coaching and just looking for any tips or possibly someone on here who coaches. Any help, tips or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi cw, and welcome.

I'm not sure if there are any members who specifically do one on one coaching, although we do have a few pro's on the forum as well as other serious poker playing members who have been in such a coaching relationship before themselves so hopefully someone could maybe provide info on that.

However, a great place to start would be getting involved in the forums hand analysis sections. There is one for cash, and another for mtt/sng and we have some very experienced members that browse through there and provide feedback on how hands are played (remember when posting to exclude the results/outcome of the hand and if want feedback on a specific street of play vs overall to ask).

There is also one group of members I know of who take part in sweat sessions for cash games, think it used to be via skype (and its popular for it) but might be using google something or other now lol .... only recently came back to the forum from a period of IRL personal issues so trying to catch up on happenings sometimes miss out on remembering details.

Anyhow basically long story short, the forum is a great resource with many members from new to experienced to pros. You can also try doing a search, I know there are various threads around on training sites and such and perhaps they may provide some info on what your looking for.

Cheers and gl