Learning curve(s) in poker

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to hear all of your experience, from the very first time you seated on a table (or online), how long did it take you to realize that your game had started to improve? and what did you do for that?

:confused:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally realized that my game had really started to improve when I started playing CC league. the level of play is much harder. which forced me to be more versatile in my style of play. playing several seasons in the league and against the best CC players gave me the opportunity to learn to play better and improve my results . you also have to play several hundred hands a day. don't forget to watch strategic videos and get inspired for your game.

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally realized that my game had really started to improve when I started playing CC league. the level of play is much harder. which forced me to be more versatile in my style of play. playing several seasons in the league and against the best CC players gave me the opportunity to learn to play better and improve my results . you also have to play several hundred hands a day. don't forget to watch strategic videos and get inspired for your game.

Thanks I'll keep it in mind.

(CC => CardsChat right?) :hmmmm2: