Good luck!!!
Rgds

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will take time, discipline and the ability to not be RESULTS oriented, in making decisions... Good luck and welcome to Cards Chat!!

R

roman5551993

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will not work once you need to learn.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

The beginning phase is to bet two cards that can be in a royal or pairs a third of the time. If your at a third and you have hole cards that won recently dont bet them until at a fifth of the time. That is the little error compensated. There is another error that needs to be compensated. It is when hole cards were one or two away from a third and you win. Start over at one. That enough information for now. Beginners luck should be good then.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To learn how to play poker, you need to spend a lot of time on training. Think carefully before you go into all this jungle. When you realize that AA often loses to any pocket pairs, your life will not be the same.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good start is coming here, now you gotta read some strategy posts, look over some hand analysis and watch some poker streams, the good poker streamers will explain why they do the things they do. Poker is a vastly in depth game and even masters can make mistakes. Welcome to CC and good luck at the tables.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
Professional players:-
Devote a lot of time learning and playing.
Being a pro poker player is a full time job.
It’s like learning in an university 😂

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
study
read some poker books
watch some poker and practice, practice ,practice
in time your game will get better and better and maybe good enough to
challenge some pro level players,
good luck in your endeavors

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanna know - how to play poker, like professional? Please, help me guys!

first you have to take advice from professionals and play freeroll tournaments and you will improve with time..and do not try to become a good player quickly..car in poker we learn by the mistakes we makegood luck to you

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanna know - how to play poker also

I am in the same boat as you boss. I want to play also and get to at least $20.00 hour, I wonder is that possible?

Do you play cash games, tournaments or sit n go's? Do you play all of them and are you going to do the bankroll management and if so how much bankroll will you have and how much will you keep online?

Thanks in advance!

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think like a professional player, act like a professional player, treat poker as your serious business.

No one can teach you how to do that, you need to find your own way.

Good luck.

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Start with learning starting hand requirements by position. Once you develop solid starting hand requirements, the game becomes much easier. Good luck.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Only you can help yourself. You have to define your goal. After that, you need to work hard to achieve your goal. Be patient. In any case, our community is the best place to realize your potential.

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have sat down with more than a few players that are very good at being able to detect my hole cards, not just the denomination, but also the suit. Although I have never played with Daniel Negreanu, I have seen him do the same thing. I have also been told that I have a very good “poker face” and that I am “difficult to read”, especially when I play online. Some of these same gifted folks can also predict with amazing accuracy what cards will hit the board next. Now I have also noticed that their chip stacks get bigger than mine almost without exception. So I devised a plan. I am going make friends with one of these guys and ask him how he does it. I will then start practicing. I did it, I made friends with one of them, which, for me, is often no easy task. I asked him what his secret was and he used a word that I am not familiar with. He said he was “clairvoyant”. “Ahhh”, I responded, pretending to know what he was talking about. Can someone please tell me what "clairvoyant" means? Until I can figure out how to be clairvoyant I don't think I will ever catch up with those that are!

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have sat down with more than a few players that are very good at being able to detect my hole cards, not just the denomination, but also the suit. Although I have never played with Daniel Negreanu, I have seen him do the same thing. I have also been told that I have a very good “poker face” and that I am “difficult to read”, especially when I play online. Some of these same gifted folks can also predict with amazing accuracy what cards will hit the board next. Now I have also noticed that their chip stacks get bigger than mine almost without exception. So I devised a plan. I am going make friends with one of these guys and ask him how he does it. I will then start practicing. I did it, I made friends with one of them, which, for me, is often no easy task. I asked him what his secret was and he used a word that I am not familiar with. He said he was “clairvoyant”. “Ahhh”, I responded, pretending to know what he was talking about. Can someone please tell me what "clairvoyant" means? Until I can figure out how to be clairvoyant I don't think I will ever catch up with those that are!

That means he is Psychic and can see the future. I think he was making a joke because he did not want to expose his secrets.

Although I do believe in psychics, so maybe he was telling the truth?

P.S. I don't know how to become psychic.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There’s no silver bullet. You need to find what game fits you. Hold’em, Omaha, Stud, Razz. Do you want to play tournaments, cash or both. Then you have to master the stakes that you’re bankroll can withstand. Each time you move up set goals. Study, play and keep track of you losing hands. Study those hands with Flopzilla and find where you’re making mistakes. Start there

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It won't happen overnight,,but joining Cardschat is a good start.:icon_flow Welcome to the Club!

Agreed welcome to Cardschat forum. Anything you can think of plus more is hidden inside the forums, and we are always actively looking to help new players. A good start would to learn basic starting hands and hand ranking.
Remember to have fun while playing and never risk anything that you care about:girlshit:

N

new_player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You're going to have to help yourself. You can learn by reading books :boring: and also by watching poker streams and vlogs on YouTube and on Twitch as well. But of course we all know that practice makes perfect. So go for it, have fun on the tables and good luck!

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Think about every move you make and have plans for several possible scenarios for villain actions while you're involved in a hand, don't just mash buttons in a vacuum and hope for the best.

Go back and review hands that didn't go well and look for mistakes that you made, there will be many and being honest with yourself about where you are at skill-wise is critical to moving up.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give the game at least 3 hours a day, to analyze each session, analysis of hands. To play exclusively on your bankroll. Patience is necessary as air as discipline!

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
youtube, twitch is a good place to start, also read a poker book by phil hellmeuth and do the complete opposite lol