Gonna make a run with it

J

jammon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i have determined that when i get passwords for the freerolls , i will focus well and start earning some cash and bankroll a new season in my poker future. Wish me luck . ;)

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i only could lol

Well i have determined that when i get passwords for the freerolls , i will focus well and start earning some cash and bankroll a new season in my poker future. Wish me luck . ;)

That sounds like a great goal... I wish you luck. Anything I win I can't help but try with everything I got... lol!! I like thejackpot freerolls those are good. I am still awaiting my invite here but patience is a virtue. Other than this and jackpot all i play is the freerolls on demand at black chip poker. every thirty mins they start one registering. once it gets up to 270 plays they start and lat reg runs 30 mins. its hard because they only pay out top no matter how many enroll and its only 10 dollars for the whole final table. no bad payouts for free though. good luck again!!

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the freerolls with members only, not too big of a field as some freerolls, you have to be a dedicated freeroll player to sit through a game that starts with several thousand players all for a small dividend, good luck in your quest