gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
I have a doubt about the kind of Sits: "Double or Nothing" or "Fifty50",
Do you think that if we play in this sits format then the variance is lower than others sits format?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I played this format and I really liked playing in the tournament. mostly 3-player game, obviously less money than a mmt, but the variation is much smaller, I hope you have answered the question. Greetings.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the way to objectively decide is to look at how likely you are to min-cash a normal sit-n-go vs. win the sit-n-go. If you're winning a lot of sit-n-go's at the level you're playing then it's more beneficial to keep playing normal ones as you'll be winning considerably more. However, if you mostly min-cash them then it is definitely better to play the Fifty50's for two reasons:

1. The min-cash of a normal sit-n-go ends up being about the same as a double your money cash more-or-less
  2. There are more chances to cash because more places pay.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
I have a doubt about the kind of Sits: "Double or Nothing" or "Fifty50",
Do you think that if we play in this sits format then the variance is lower than others sits format?

For sure there should be lower variance than other sits. I played long time ago when DoNs werr on Stars and it was very low variance on them. After Fiftys were introduced , i didnt like that format and i chose to not play them anymore.