Do you have a Badugi Strategy?

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so yesterday there was a micromill satellite where the Itm prizes were tickets to various micromill tickets. I had a freeroll ticket to play Badugi and it was my first time. I basically was reading the rules of the game as I was playing and even though I was new and learning I actually was playing half decent, in my opinion(though I busted before I won anything.)

I enjoyed the game a lot and was wondering what your best strategy is to play? I know you have to have the lowest cards but how often do people “snow” compared to going for Badugi? What are your strategies or tips to improve overall?

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
so yesterday there was a micromill satellite where the Itm prizes were tickets to various micromill tickets. I had a freeroll ticket to play Badugi and it was my first time. I basically was reading the rules of the game as I was playing and even though I was new and learning I actually was playing half decent, in my opinion(though I busted before I won anything.)

I enjoyed the game a lot and was wondering what your best strategy is to play? I know you have to have the lowest cards but how often do people “snow” compared to going for Badugi? What are your strategies or tips to improve overall?

You could start here on Cardschat https://www.cardschat.com/badugi.php

Good luck.