Coaching Help?

O

OmgOmg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean the headline is speaking for me here.

I don't think I'm an absolute trash poker player, I have been playing quite steady for the last three years mostly on 888, a bit on Party and within the last year I moved to entirely to Stars because their Mtt's have no competition as far as payouts go. I started by playing cash but the first place prize in an Mtt is what keeps me motivated and they are what interest me these days. I can lock up first place wins and build a bankroll on 888 & Party (Granted I don't piss it all away due to my **** attempts at bankroll management) But I can NOT get anywhere on Stars. If I do win anything it's small potatoes and hardly worth the 6 hour or more grind I put in on that tourney.

When I get my chips in ahead while on a deep run, I get absolutely destroyed, when I try and get it in light against an absolute monkey player who makes constant mistakes that even I recognize, I end up running in to the nuts when it seems impossible for them to have the hand they are repping. I'm lucky that I haven't thrown my laptop out the second story window.

I've watched youtube videos, read strategies and tried adjusting my game in various ways but once I tilt it's game over. I want to blame the dip-****s who get away with their ridiculous plays, blame Stars for the miracle cards that make me wonder if God is real and wants me to suffer and then I go to bed blaming myself for doing something so wrong when it mattered most. Once I sharkscope a few players on various tables though, I see that they are winning consistently and have a beautiful graph that I wouldn't believe possible.

In short: apart from being on the unwanted side of variance, I am making mistakes that are costing me everything. I have looked in to buying Bencb's course but the price is unreal and I don't really want to go with Upswing but if this doesn't work then maybe it's what I have to do. If anyone exists out there willing to spend some of their spare time to help me review my game and re-evaluate my thought process to that of a ****ing crusher, not only would it be appreciated but I would even compensate you for it.

God Speed.