• Thread starter jessedunaway810
  • Start date
J

jessedunaway810

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently incarcerated but will be home in 6 months. I am reading everything I can to be successful in online NLH. I dont have internet access. What books do you recommend to be the successful? I feel like I dont have a straightforward agenda to study.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything by Jonathan Little will get you in the right direction.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently incarcerated but will be home in 6 months. I am reading everything I can to be successful in online NLH. I dont have internet access. What books do you recommend to be the successful? I feel like I dont have a straightforward agenda to study.
Well don t worry , there is a thread in Cardschat about the best poker books . It s very useful. Here is the link : https://www.cardschat.com/poker-books.php.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would read the Harrington on Hold-em series and Theory of Poker

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you better say us what do you want to learn? tourneys? cash games, live or online? Books are different.
Personally I think good no limit book which is very easy to understand and help people to understand how no limit cash games look nowadays is ''The'Grinder's manual" from Peter Clarke. If we talk about tourneys then probably something from Jonathan Little.
But truth is the books are overrated and in my opinion they are the worst option to learn poker if you want to be a succesfull poker player nowadays. Only mindset books are ok, especially "The mental game of poker".