Bluffing

DaIr8882

DaIr8882

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When to bluff ? This question will always have a ton of differnt opinions with some that disagree or agree or like the desired name bluff which is reason of this option .
Honestly it’s a great topic it is a never ending answer or is it ?.

Have you bluffed before ? 99.9 percent had bluffed before 100%
Even if it wasn’t poker related. But back to poker will we ever know? Lol which goes back to the name bluff it’s the reason it’s called and means what it does today .

I’m new to this and I am a gaming celebrity for igg and I am only expressing my thoughts to the word bluff why?
Well at one point everyone has thought of this question even if they think they know and they might !
Mainly speaking I think as cheaper the buyin to even free money it’s a fact that it mostly occurs in them games .
But really it happens in any buy in but not as rapidly as players learning or just don’t get the game of poker but anyone can play poker ?
Not quite players that play daily could even still have never won a tournament or even qualifyed for a chance for something big or nothing at all .
I will say I qualified to the part where I had to Make a video audition for a big game many years ago as there was 4 tob5 stages making the first stage is easy and yes this was a free buy in and a chance to be at a pro table

Anyways these questions and some of my thoughts will be your thoughts and maybe you will have a. Topic and a answer or question .
Poker is a art
Art is a gift
Together is a skill goodluck and have fun

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, I rarely bluff. Mostly I play cautiously, try to be patient and wait for strong cards. Such a conservative strategy allows me not to worry and enjoy the game.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing is crucial in poker. the main thing is not what cards are in your hands, but what cards do you depict to your opponent !!!

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rarely bluffing but if I can I do it is something of ego

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably for micro stakes bluffing isn't the winning way but when you play higher stakes than bluffing is more important, best spots to put a bluff is when you have some equity - flush draw, gutshot etc..

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never try to bluff more than 3 players. Also, know your opponents, very tough to bluff a calling station.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion is you should assess what type of players are at the table before you bluff. there's no point in bluffing against ppl who's going to call any bet with any type of board with a pair. i never bluff at my local bar game bc they'll call even if they don't have anything.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bluffing is an art. As pro's have said before "If you aren't caught bluffing once in a while then your not bluffing enough." As to if I bluff the answer is yes since I've been caught bluffing before. All the times the other players have folded I've end up with the best hand at the end being the only one left in the pot.:)