All in against straight or flush draw

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

If an opponent with straight or flush draw all in on the flop would you call with a top pair or would you fold ?

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Hi

If an opponent with straight or flush draw all in on the flop would you call with a top pair or would you fold ?

Hello,

We need more information to give a proper answer here. How deep we are versus the opponent, what are their tendencies etc.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Snap call, you are 65% favorite vs a draw

(But you need to know for sure that they only have a draw, and not say.... 2 overcards and a flush draw).

Always follow the math and the money will follow you!

M

MrRag3r14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are the favorite here. Like previously said follow the math. Also take into consideration you go all in he will probably fold. I wouldn’t call most likely would have to know my opponent.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Determines on how well I read the opponents hand beforehand and whether I notice that a flush or straight is a possibility. Most times I do manage to fold, especially if all I have is a single pair against someone who declares that they have the nuts.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually call and usually lose. If I happen to have a big over-pair I KNOW I'm f-ucked!

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Snap call, you are 65% favorite vs a draw

(But you need to know for sure that they only have a draw, and not say.... 2 overcards and a flush draw).

Always follow the math and the money will follow you!
Thank you

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No only one pair I don't go all in ..with 2 pairs I thing I call it's simple don't risk your bankroll for one hand!!

Full Flush Poker