Intertops Poker First Deposit

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m interested in what is the minimum deposit and can I withdraw the money that was at the poker room before the deposit after making a deposit on the same day?
ps: sorry for my english

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Здравствуйте, я полагаю, что минимальный депозит составляет $ 25 ... и я думаю, что вы можете снять деньги в тот же день, когда вы внесли депозит, деньги, заработанные в фрироллах ?
yes

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Intertops has one of the most difficult withdrawal policies regarding freeroll winnings, you have to play that money at real money tables, score points, Intertops has 24-hour live chat, use it and ask all your questions

thank you man for such a detailed answer

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play on intertop but the way I understand it is that any winnings you get in one of their freerolls isnt really cash per se. Essentially what you win is rake. Say you won $5 in a freerolls in order to withdraw that money you need to play in their cash games and pay roughly$5 in rake before they will let you withdraw your winnings. If you have any left by that time. Just be aware that you will have to play a ton of hands postflop to qualify