Can I still receive welcome bonus on ACR?

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there CC folks! Hope you all are doing well. I just have a quick question and could not find answer specifically anywhere yet.

In the terms of the "First Deposit Bonus" on ACR, they state that in order to be eligible the account must not have been used for "real money" play.

I have never deposited any money on there out of pocket, although I DID manage to win a few freerolls and have used that $ multiple times to play.

My question: Did I screw myself out of the first deposit bonus? Or do freeroll winnings (by some miraculous chance) not happen to count for that?

Thanks

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You should still be eligible for first deposit bonus. I made a withdrawal before I ever deposited and still got bonus on first deposit. I got a combination of a cash bonus I needed to clear by playing to receive, a couple tickets to depositors freeroll and 20 days access to a reveal a card game where everyday I log in i click a card I get a prize between $1-$6 free.

Liaise with the ACR Rep found in this thread they will be able to inform you what code to use and what goodies you would get. Things may have changed since I did mine.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/
Hello there CC folks! Hope you all are doing well. I just have a quick question and could not find answer specifically anywhere yet.

In the terms of the "First Deposit Bonus" on ACR, they state that in order to be eligible the account must not have been used for "real money" play.

I have never deposited any money on there out of pocket, although I DID manage to win a few freerolls and have used that $ multiple times to play.

My question: Did I screw myself out of the first deposit bonus? Or do freeroll winnings (by some miraculous chance) not happen to count for that?

Thanks

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should still be eligible for first deposit bonus. I made a withdrawal before I ever deposited and still got bonus on first deposit. I got a combination of a cash bonus I needed to clear by playing to receive, a couple tickets to depositors freeroll and 20 days access to a reveal a card game where everyday I log in i click a card I get a prize between $1-$6 free.

Liaise with the ACR Rep found in this thread they will be able to inform you what code to use and what goodies you would get. Things may have changed since I did mine.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/

Ok thank you for the detailed and prompt response. That is exactly what I needed. GL and cheers!:)

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the promocode for ACR this month ? I think I will deposit again.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks

Hi aj88xa869, I am the ACR Rep. You are still eligible for the Welcome Package which includes %100 bonus up to $1000, access to the New Depositor Freerolls and 20 days of free spin cards, just make your first deposit of $25 or more and get these three incentives. Check out more details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/. In case you need help or have any other question let me know and I'll be glad to assist you.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi aj88xa869, I am the ACR Rep. You are still eligible for the Welcome Package which includes %100 bonus up to $1000, access to the New Depositor Freerolls and 20 days of free spin cards, just make your first deposit of $25 or more and get these three incentives. Check out more details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/. In case you need help or have any other question let me know and I'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you, I appreciate the helpful information