Here's a tricky one.

B

B E Z ON ME

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So a friend was trying to buy chips on a site through a club.the money was pending for a few days and without his knowing they accidentally put money in your account that they weren't supposed to.u see the money think your payments must have cleared play the money lose it and then three weeks later they. message and say we accidentally put money in your account that wasn't yours and u lost it were gonna need u to pay that back.keep in mind the money he did have came from his 401k early covid fund and hes now broke when they message

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sounds like he played with money that he couldn't afford to lose. Also, sounds like that site may be scamming him?

B

B E Z ON ME

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excactly its so hard to trust these clubs I stay from them.but wish I knew some real honest ones

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like a dodgy loan shark scheme, beware of scammers.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So a friend was trying to buy chips on a site through a club.

Was this through PokerBros.? My assumption is your friend would have had to sign some sort of user agreement when creating his account that removes any liability from the poker site for issues like this. I suspect if your friend is that broke this will just be one more debt for the collections agency to chase him down on...

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah. playing poker with their 401k does not sound like a well thought out decision.