what i should do with this hand

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing in a 10 table pub league tournament yesterday. The blinds are 100-200 and im in the sb with 5600 in chips it gets folded around too middle position who decides too call the button calss i have K-4 of diamonds when i decide too call and the bb checks. The flop goes A-Q-2 with two diamonds i check the bb checks middle postion bets 800 chips the button folds i decide too call with the nut flush draw and the bb calls the 800. On the turn the 2 hits the board i check the bb checks and middle position checks. On the river the the Q of the diamonds hits the board i check the bb bets out 1200 the middle player takes a few moments and decideds too shove all in i had the nut flush and im stuck in a bad position. Both players had me cover if u were me what would u have done? There will be a part two too this.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would fold 100% of the time.

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:kd4: :4d4: on CO i maybe limp this hand, but always im folded ))) I advise no play

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would guess that someone has full house QQQ-22, or middle player might have QQQQ, and i would fold nuts flush.
All before you did same way i would do, the river diamond was just not good number card for you.
I am interested in
There will be a part two too this.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, now i guess you did call that and i predict three options:

1. Call, you won with nuts flush, BB raised on the end with AJ (2pairs counting queens) and middle player bluffed totally with K 10 os.

2. Call, you lose, BB still AJ ( or just random card with Ace), middle player shoves with Quads of queens.

3. You fold, BB fold, he mucked, and we'll never know :D

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call and exit the tournament to a boat. Because that's the kind of fish I am. :p

No, seriously, even I would fold here. Double paired board, bad news for flushes.

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably if this player have QQ from middle position raise here,its not this hand maybe...possible is QTs on last streets have full house QQQ22,or maybe 22 start hand because cheap look the flop and hit the set first,or maybe first bet for protection from draw,but turn or river give the nuts ,check turn hmm,if or turn give him the nuts,good check and river push all in and this man hope for your flush and you pay :)

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would fold after the villain 3bet shove on the river considering the paired board.

Aceplayer55

Aceplayer55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold.
The only hand you can beat is AAQQx.

Hey - you dont even have to call to see their cards !

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should have folded all post flop on flop hes betting 800 essentially 1/7th of your stack on a flush draw so if you hit it you wont win much more times more than what you already put in the pot on the flop the turn you should have been out the river someone most likely has a queen or its a high possibility

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands