Awards
Chips
or am I just foolin myself heres my stats from one of the sites I play at
total hands 1700
hands won 20%
showdowns won 50%
flops seen 44%
win % if flop seen 39%
can anybody break this down and tell me where I'm doing good and where I need to improve.

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may be wrong but it seems like you are seeing a lot of flops.

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely seeing too many flops, this is why your showdown rate is 50/50 because too many times you are going to showdown and losing with cards that probably should have been mucked pre-flop. Be more selective about the hands that you enter a pot with, especially from earlier positions. Try and get your showdown rate up and your flops seen down. Be aware that doing this will automatically reduce the number of hands won (20% is high) but that this is not in itself a bad thing. If you can accomplish this then what you should notice away from the stats is that you have far less volatile swings in your stack size (I'm assuming you are a tournament / s&G player).

How is your playing record?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- You're running good

- You're too loose preflop

- You might be calling down light too often

- Sample size is too small though tbh

J

jeffred1111

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is tournament ? How many seats ?

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally play 10 people sng's its easier to practice different stragegies I've been trying to develop a more aggressive game the only thing I've found out is you either win big or lose big but when I play smart and take my time an pick my spots to be aggressive I generally win or place, more often the latter, in tournys I generally place in the top 10% I usally play in tournys with 300- 400 people I've won 2 so far and place in 3 or 4 out of 10 I realize things have to fall in place to win or even place, I've gone weeks where I can't break the bottom 10% lol Thanks everybody for the advice!!!If anybody's got any more advice feel free to let me know.