lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hello players!

Why do you think from this my AJo fold? This players little loose to me. Generally very tight tournament. Blinds very slow. Semi final CardsChat super satelitte and 3 players win $215 ticket. Filed/Prize about equivalent 10$ buy-in in freeroll.

I was chip leader. Before I played very loose with my stack.
I stated that I would start playing again tight and before the bubble finale agressive!

Earlier everything went according to plan. The game was nice and the chips firm rise up. I felt that thos one hand with AJ would be crucial. I wanted to play AI here but something didn't suit me and folded!

AND WHAT? Visible butterfly effect start now! :D
I lose next hands with this same players, whos I would dig out of the tournament if I played with AJ. I would not lose any more hands with them. Would it be my to lose with others (philosophy question)? Imo NO.

Nice suprise to the end and ONE last big kick destination! :eek: I have to check but I think, taht one of these players won this ticket. Only one decission and click maybe would change my poker destiny. :rolleyes: :bandit:
HAND with AJ
HAND with KK
HAND with AQ
HAND with AQ
Sweet kick to the end and game over. :)
d31c7361eff445db11c07db2c383eb39.png
Do you think I should play this AJ? :idea:

Last edited:
lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I check and I see that he won ticket $215. Only this road becouse I folded this AJo. :heeeellll

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If final table, yes play that AJ hand!
First AQ hand displayed, you shall raise more from UTG I think :top:

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
AJ hand you played correctly, that was a good fold. KK and second AQ hand you was unlucky. In first AQ hand you should have folded on the river. You don't beat his value bets and you don't have blockers to bluffcatch.

I

iSaladir

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ofc it hurts to see how you could've hit the Jack on the River. But i think your fold was correct.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have also folded the AJo in this situation and felt good about it... even seeing the results.

The KK hand looks like the pretty standard cooler. Ive been catching a lot of these lately, getting crushed by the small set against overpair is painful. Not much else to do but move on.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold with AJo. Not even close. This is not such a good hand there. Don't be results oriented.
I will fold AQo on the river vs check-raise.

Poker Tells