€22 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked Rebuy: 22 vs KK. My move?

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i think that i could win this, but i did mistakes. Help me please with suggestions, how you would play this?

##########################################
Blinds : 250/500 - Ante 50.0
##########################################

9 players
[SB] Player 3 (32260)
[BB] Player 4 (16830)
[1] Player 5 (15570)
[2] Player 6 (27491)
[3] Player 7 (19132)
[4] Villain (35779)
[5] Hero (14003)
[6] Player 8 (6890)
[But] Player 9(19554)

Hero 2
spade.gif
heart.gif
Initial Pot: 1200

Player 2 folds
Player 3 folds
Player 4 folds
Villain raises to 1000
Hero calls 1000
Player 5 folds
Player 6 folds
Player 7 folds
Player 8 folds

### FLOP ###

club.gif
heart.gif
club.gif
Pot: 3200
Villain bets 1500
Hero calls 1500

### TURN ###

A
diamond.gif
Pot: 6200
Villain checks
Hero checks

### RIVER ###

diamond.gif
Pot: 6200
Villain bets 1750
Hero raises to 6500
Villain calls 4750
Villain shows K
diamond.gif
K
spade.gif

Hero mucks 2
spade.gif
heart.gif

Villain wins 19200 from the main pot with Two pairs, kings and fours

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop, flop, and turn are fine. As played, just fold the river. Villain is never going this sizing with air and you are not really representing much when you call flop, check turn, and then re-raise the river when nothing really gets there. You wouldn't ever play Ax like this.

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you. I think the problem is when we both checked on turn:)

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
22 even 66, if no Flop should have fold. any pair was beating you. the rest is history! :deal:

danndourado

danndourado

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play a little different on turn. The Ace helps me, not villain. When this kind of situation happens with me, I likelly used to bet 60~70% of pot there.

polo kwan

polo kwan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
call to see a flop. no 2. fold.
if checks down. 70%pot on turn
if call/raise. juz fold

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you called for set value preflop didnt heat it? so no need to make extraaction on river trying to outbluff. if you really had ace that you are trying to represent you wil bet on turn and make simple call on river

R

Raibik13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry to ask this but what hands do you beat here? Except for bluff catching. Even if he had KQ, he would have bluffed on turn.

I think you only beat hands like KJ, KQ , K10, Q10 or QJ but you did not provide any other information like VPIP or what type of player is he? A lag or tight?

R

Raibik13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you called for set value preflop didnt heat it? so no need to make extraaction on river trying to outbluff. if you really had ace that you are trying to represent you wil bet on turn and make simple call on river

That is my thinking too. I would have bet 70% on the turn and then 80-90 % on the river.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Check is fine on the turn... You could of tried a bet on the turn, but the only hands you could represent here is Ax AT, AJ, AQ, You didn't 3bet so AK AA unlikely.

The river I would of folded

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry to ask this but what hands do you beat here? Except for bluff catching. Even if he had KQ, he would have bluffed on turn.

I think you only beat hands like KJ, KQ , K10, Q10 or QJ but you did not provide any other information like VPIP or what type of player is he? A lag or tight?

I dont using HUD. How can i give you VPIP? So this was all info, what i can give to you about this hand. And i dont know what type of player was, because we dont played at table long time.

Everybodylovesdeuces

Everybodylovesdeuces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only way you're going to win this hand is betting the turn. When you raise the river what are you representing that makes sense? Wouldn't any A bet the turn? If you check a weak A on the turn wouldn't you just flat the river? Agree, we also need more info on the player. Some people just can't be bluffed off their KK. If you bet the river and he calls he will probably check the river and depending on the kind of player he is you can check and cut your losses or bet one more time and it's much cheaper this way when he calls cause he's never raising when it goes call, bet, bet from you. Looks so much more like an A.