radtechy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First post, so I apologize for any errors

Effective stacks: $400 (Hero)

Pre flop UTG bets 15...2 callers

Action gets to me with AKs, I re-raise to 45, button calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, middle calls the 30 more who was already in for 15

POT 170

Flop is K,__,__ rainbow...no draws and I forgot the other cards

MP 40, I raise to 100, button calls, MP folds

Pot 410 now heads up

Turn is a blank but now 2 suited cards on board

Hero?

At this point, I'm really only worried about was AA or sets of the other 2 flop cards but being he took awhile to act when calling the 100 I wasn’t suspicious of those 2 b/c that should be an easy decision

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TPTK in a pot with this stack to pot ratio is an auto-stack off.

Your preflop and flop raises should be bigger.

M

MattJM68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TPTK in a pot with this stack to pot ratio is an auto-stack off.

Your preflop and flop raises should be bigger.

Agreed, you've not left yourself with any other options at this point. I think you may have over played slightly on the flop, there are no draws on the board to protect from so I think you can just call. I know that allows the button in cheaply, but what calls your raise? Sets, I don't know about 2 pairs but I assume as you don't remember the other 2 flop cards they were <10 so can exclude those. Then we're looking at AA and worse Kings, but maybe see folds from KT.

Then on the turn where you have to shove, you get called by sets AA and KQ, which is probably +ev if he is calling with KQo pre

Rai1989

Rai1989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed, you've not left yourself with any other options at this point. I think you may have over played slightly on the flop, there are no draws on the board to protect from so I think you can just call. I know that allows the button in cheaply, but what calls your raise? Sets, I don't know about 2 pairs but I assume as you don't remember the other 2 flop cards they were <10 so can exclude those. Then we're looking at AA and worse Kings, but maybe see folds from KT.

Then on the turn where you have to shove, you get called by sets AA and KQ, which is probably +ev if he is calling with KQo pre
It's more or less the same I agree

1dkp0k3r

1dkp0k3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre flop 3 bet sizing needs to be larger as you have SB, BB, 3x, call, call for a pot of $52. 3 bet here should be 3x initial raise plus $5 or more for each caller in between. $60 minimum 3 bet for me here.

On the flop, you get a donk bet with TPTK and raise 2.5x. Once again, too small of a raise. $210 now in the pot, $355 effective Get as much money in the pot on this dry flop as possible. Minimum 3x his bet here, $120-$160

AA should never show up here, why would you flat AA on the button with so many players left to act? Not a good play. Same for the other players in between, AA would re raise when action gets back to them pre flop as to reduce the amount of players post flop

If they have a set, they have a set. GG, NH time to reload