$5 NLHE 6-max: what hands can we 4bet in such situations at low stake ?

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://replayer.runitup.com/hands/95cc130e9a Hello! Its a zoom cash so Its expected that players 3bet widely than usual, that`s why I decided to 4bet. what do you think about it? and in general what hands can we 4bet in such situations at low stake ?

Ye i like it the wheel aces make good 4bet bluff options just try and make sure your ranges are reasonably balanced with your value 4bets and your bluffs.

Last edited:
S

serna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ye i like it the wheel aces make good 4bet bluff options just try and make sure your ranges are well balanced with value 4bets and bluffs. If you dont know how to make a 60/40 value bluff ratio you just devide your value combos by 1.5. So say your 4bet calling QQ+ AK on the button 34 combos , 34/1.5= 22 so 22 bluff combos. So the wheel aces and then perhaps the best of the Kx Qx suited combos you dont call with. And the best off suit Ax you dont call with as an optional 4bet bluff. So your overall 4bet button range might look something like QQ+,AKs,A5s-A2s,KTs,QTs,AKo,ATo.Just make sure your adjusting with the information your gathering dont auto 4bet all your default bluffs vs nits etc...
Thanks for feedback I appreciate it.how about hands like 67s,78s,89s,jqs,qks,10js it is better to call this hands right?

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for feedback I appreciate it.how about hands like 67s,78s,89s,jqs,qks,10js it is better to call this hands right?

People use different combos and im not sure if there is an optimal range there probably is but that's beyond my knowledge. But ye 97s 86s or some other suited connectors can be used basically the best of what your folding are your bluffs and you want some board coverage. And whether or not you want to call vs a 3bet or 3bet/4bet yourself depends on the villain your position vs villains position and whether your ip or oop all need to be considered when 3betting and 4betting and calling 3bets.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands