The winning formula

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I have been serching and thinking of a lot of strategies to win at poker.

1. The fifty fifty sng, I have played a lot of them, at first i really hâd good result, bankroll was going up, not much but IT was something, then nothing good starting to go down.

2. spin and go, trying to get backup from Smart spin, but they want to see grafic of 1000 games with good results, but îs very hard because the luck here îs very important.

3. Strânge thinking: what if You could see The other players cards, what if You always hâd luck, what if You get 1 milion prize at spins etc.

4. A lot of SNG, 45 People, 180 People, 90 People, turbo, normal all a lot of games nothing very good to up my bankroll.

What îs The formula for poker to win, to have a good + at the end of a month?

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cezar you are really in the right place.....you have the answer in front of you my friend.There are so many really talented players on this forum....just off the top of my head there's Evan Jarvis, Colin and Katie, Ryan Laplante and others who have posts offering "ask me anything". For a long time now I have been following Nathan Williams (also a CC member) who offer you to download a free book on Crushing the microstakes. You've done well in asking for help....don't struggle alone. There is so much amazing info. right here on our forum....use it!!!!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no winning formula for poker. There is only daily work on your game.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no exact definition of how to win. Earn a good comfortable bankroll not in poker, and already try yourself in the discipline that you like.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no formula that I am aware of. Just play sound poker, position is very important. Personally I find the amount of bad luck on PS is amazing, so I am playing on another site which must better balanced results. I loose because of mistakes I make not constant ridiculous calls.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS is a joke... Biggest stack is killing always....
no formula that I am aware of. Just play sound poker, position is very important. Personally I find the amount of bad luck on PS is amazing, so I am playing on another site which must better balanced results. I loose because of mistakes I make not constant ridiculous calls.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I notice also that the bad luck on pokerstar îs triple that anywhere else, and starting to think IT îs not a conicidence IT îs juat business for them, Because they want deposit not winning playera

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he were a winning forumula I think his inventor would have taken himself out of poker a long time ago and then sold it to anyone who pays (I would do that :cool:).
It is true that in the end more and more people would play according to this and thus balancing the advantage of the previous players in the end would no longer be a winner because everyone would play that way.

(Of course, his inventor would be a millionaire :top::star:.)

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best option to start would be the sng, since they do not have as much variance as the mtts or spins, you can start playing sng of 9, 18, and 45 players, and when you have a good enough bench, you can start playing mtts.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should have good bankroll management and you should regularly work to improve your game. For beginning i prefer sit and go or MTTs.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no such a thing as winning formula, apart from knowing poker theory.
But of course, you have to choose the right format for you and have a PROPER bankroll management. The rest depends on practical experience.

S

scindor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is a formula sell it to me :p

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if someone knew the winning formula in poker, then he would hardly have shared it! In general, I recently heard such a thought from a very respected plus regular - a successful poker player should have 55% of winning sessions and 45% of losing ones!

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, if you want to be a winning player, you have to try hard to improve your poker theory. Many players have to spend a lot of time studying and practising to get the top. Good bankroll management is also very important, playing poker at level you can afford.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am a beginner, and so far, my strategy is to build a bankroll. freerolls are best for this. Therefore, I recommend all beginners not to spend money on the game, and try to build a bankroll by playing in freerolls.

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a long time now I have been following Nathan Williams (also a CC member) who offer you to download a free book on Crushing the microstakes. You've done well in asking for help....don't struggle alone. There is so much amazing info. right here on our forum....use it!!!!

OMG! I also follow Nathan and have downloaded his book (also bought his ebook) - great stuff - totally recommended - but I had no idea he was a member here! This is amazing news.

And, I totally agree with you about the CC forums - Cezar you are in the right place for all the help and answers you need to help - just ask. Put it out there and someone in this terrific and most generous group will always come to your aid.

Can you tell I love CardsChat? One of the most friendly, giving and supportive groups I've ever been a part of.

Claire (Tinawaka)

Last edited:
felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good values

More than a winning formula, it is like knowing how to play during a tournament or how to deal with complicated plays, and I only have to say that only with patience, perseverance, study and concentration, one will go far. Luck !!!:):)

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each for himself develops his own formula for success. The most important thing is more patience)

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no winning formula, it's your approach to unique situations and taking max out of them.