What is Your Least Favorite Strong Starting Hand?

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AJ and JJ are the worst for me. If I could go back and check, I would not be surprised if more than a 1/3 of my eliminations from tournaments have involved those two starting hands. Or I get eliminated by them with better holdings, just the other day AQs vs AJs, flopped the Q...runner, runner for the flush for him.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to have a favorite hand. But having gained experience, I just rely on intuition.Can go any card if I like it

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

1010 has made and lost a lot....tricky hand to play

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all..jj or qq..it seems to draw an ace or king ...lose more than i win...lol thanks darrell

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ace, queen by far. Every time I get that hand I can hear Norman Chad say A,Q is a looser people. Lol

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have a favorite hand, but I have a hated one, AJ always leaves me in the hand when I need to go all in.

D

demios

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQo for me, I have started folding it a lot more lately.

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not talking about a 2 7 off suited. For example, for me it is J J. I seem to misplay that hand or have bad luck more often than not.
For me its J T suited or not, I always seem to hit a straight and loose to a boat or hit a flush and loose to a better flush.
A lot of it is probably my post flop play (unfortunately)

iamtoldurghey

iamtoldurghey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kk for sure kills me in mtts online always on acr

K

krakenba

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ + QJs, on a board with A Q T on it you can be miles ahead or miles behind so easily for both

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My last best hand was K8 :) but the least favorite is 33

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Not few are the hands that I hate , for sure one of them is AJ suited or not , it gets me to trouble or I don't know how to play it correctly maybe :(

L

LuckyRamen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJs...from any position. It's like I already know the outcome.

L_E_U

L_E_U

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not few are the hands that I hate , for sure one of them is AJ suited or not , it gets me to trouble or I don't know how to play it correctly maybe :(
AJo! Same here! when they're suited, they're not bad.. but unsuited brings me nothing but headaches.

F

freddy the monster65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mine is kq i always get low cards

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate to say it but I'm to the point where I pretty much dislike pocket pairs all together? All of them! It doesn't matter I can't win with pockets mids I get one over with one caller and every time they bingo? If I have big pockets and board like 10/5/2 they've hit trips. In fact Its so bad it would be easier to just buy in walk up to my table and let them draw high card to see who I should give my buyin to? Low card has to follow me out side and give me a swift kick in the groin before I leave. Yeah that sounds about right? Ooo! Maybe I can find a mix tape of Hellmuth pissing and moaning to listen to on the way home? You know just to take the edge off? Plus after two minutes of listening to that I'll shove a couple pencils in my ears and forget all about the pain in my groin!

PiStealth

PiStealth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate QJ ... it's so unlucky for me

B

babboonnexx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ kills me everytime. I feel like I hit AK or QQ or AA and its nothing but loses.

xkenjix

xkenjix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might not be a “good” hand. But 10-9 or 9-8 suited

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no favorite or least favorite hand. Sometimes the worst hand can be the best hand and visa versa. Playing in position really isn't a concern on the two hole cards you were dealt.

Alexpro

Alexpro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My most unfortunate hand is KT, it's extremely rare with this hand I get into the board.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands