What your experience when play poker?

khoafx2020

khoafx2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all !
Poker with me begin 2011.Now 2020,with 9 year I can write in here my experirence for all see.If good for you,please like.
Top 5 important for player !:icon_thum
1.Never play when you are angry
2.If you are having health problems I recommend not playing at this time
3.You should only play up to 3 table/ tournaments at a time
4.Always manager your risk 1-2%bankroll / buyin and lose no more than 10%bankroll / day
5.Should choose a time frame with few players

How do you fell about my experience..what your experience ???:confused:

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
important rules of the game

My experience is the following important points of the game. do not play if you are not psychologically inclined to play when you are very upset with something, angry and unable to concentrate. when your head is full of everyday work or domestic thoughts, when you are drunk, when you are very tired or really want to sleep. when you do not have full time for the game or you are limited in time (for example, you will need to go somewhere), when, of course, you are in a bad mood or sick. when you are on the road during the game, when unexpectedly someone may come to visit you or just stop you from distracting you from the game. (your girlfriend or parents). These, of course, are not all the main points, but rather important ones:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Learned the hard way on not playing in a positive frame of mind. Didn't have a great ROI on those days.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the number 1 for me is only play when I am able to concentrate on the game. If I am distracted I always suck.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Good post. My list is as follows:
1) You have to take poker calmly.
2) Good banking management guarantees success and will avoid bad taste.
3) Play knowing that we have time to finish a tournament, always keeping in mind the final table.
4) Have fun, beyond that we involve our money, let's not forget to enjoy. It is definitely a game.
5) Read about poker, don't think we are the best. There are always things to improve. Even professionals must go back to the source. Beginners should make a greater effort to level up.
Good luck, greetings!

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats some good advices, but i guess we break that rules more often than we should..

You have to enjoy playing poker , being tired, sick or angrey doesnt help and you play bad for sure

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are the basic rules of poker. But I hope that everyone who knows about these rules knows a little theory.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you don't enjoy poker and you treat it as a job that won't be good for you and I mean in a long run especially. I know friends who did that and they see poker now as a bad habit. Had to make new friends because of this, with a better mindset xD

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are many variations, when I am bored, when there are tournaments with important prizes, when I feel like being alone at home.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

As if I consciously started playing in January 2020) to make it easier to consider):dancing2:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play poker when I'm feeling good and in a good mood. Thanks to this, I always enjoy the game, regardless of the result.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is my list:
1. Do not play when tired, sick, angry or generally not in optimum condition.
2. Do not play drunk.
3. Follow strict bankroll management.
4. Take time to learn.
5. Be patient.