What is your experience playing a scoop or a micro million?

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leave here your experience of playing one of these two biggest MTTs online in the poker world. :jd4:

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played a MicroMillion it was awesome but it was a sootout Mtt and also bounty so a was at heads up on my first table with 2 KOs but could not pass to the next one but really liked that format

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried to play as well as possible, I have already participated in two events but apparently people play as if they were worth a penny entry and they throw away what they have and apparently the stupidest hands are the ones that win.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like big fields, i tend to play better..

I played two events and i cashed twice..

I played the 5.50 knockout days ago and i lost with KK, and before that i played 5.50 Omaha Hi Lo and i lost against 1 outer but i cashed

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i played a MicroMillion it was awesome but it was a sootout Mtt and also bounty so a was at heads up on my first table with 2 KOs but could not pass to the next one but really liked that format

Really cool, it must have been a good experience playing one of the two biggest Mtts in online poker. My congratulations and GL in the next.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried to play as well as possible, I have already participated in two events but apparently people play as if they were worth a penny entry and they throw away what they have and apparently the stupidest hands are the ones that win.

I believed that only low-buy MTTs players would play their tournaments out of hand in immature ways. But I realize that even in big tournaments there are weak and immature players who are not prepared for the world of poker. GL

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too long, too boring, but easier oposition

They are really long tournaments but I don't think it's boring, poker has to be passive and very focused. They are bions to play and there are good challenges to improve our game. GL

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like big fields, i tend to play better..

I played two events and i cashed twice..

I played the 5.50 knockout days ago and i lost with KK, and before that i played 5.50 Omaha Hi Lo and i lost against 1 outer but i cashed

Very good, good to know that you are doing well at the tables ... I hope that in the next you have more victories friend. GL