Time to play?

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys I have a question and I wanted to ask you when you can play 25+ qualified Post of CCF. I've been a while and would be interested in knowing when offered because I meet so far with the requirements.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to apply to the freeroll club, and when you are accepted you can play on Fridays with 25+, but then when you get more than 75 messages, then return the application and when you are a member of the freeroll club then you can play every day in CardsChat tournaments, good luck!

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be patient and soon you'll get access to the 25+ just read patiently the hole explanation.I'm waiting too maybe juiceQ is very busy and we have to understand her.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys I have a question and I wanted to ask you when you can play 25+ qualified Post of CCF. I've been a while and would be interested in knowing when offered because I meet so far with the requirements.

Since you have 50 posts (at this moment) you are already qualified for the 25+ Sunday game automatically. You just need to meet the requirements.

The Freeroll Club requires 75+ posts and basically the same requirements as the 25+ club. You also have to post a request to join the Freeroll Club, which will be reviewed and either accepted/rejected.

CardsChat Freeroll Club and 25+ Requirements

All your questions and more will be answered in that post. Good luck!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i made 25 posts i got automatically access to the forum section with passwords for 25+. It took around 24 hours but it happened automatically. For the 75+ posts freeroll club as mentioned you need to write in the corresponding thread to have your request manually reviewed.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice Neptun I did do it yesterday like u said. So that mean a can play Sunday or?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well easiest way is to check if you have access to the section with passwords. If you can open following section than you have access:

poker forum / Our Events / CardsChat Special Events & real money Tournaments /CardsChat.com Passwords

For me it took 24 hours before i started seeing the section. One more thing - the 25 posts give you earlier access to the thursday freeroll password (8 mnutes earlier compared to 1 minute for normal forum users) and access to the friday firewall. All other days (including sunday) are only for the freeroll club members so you can not play in them yet.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be patient and soon you'll get access to the 25+ just read patiently the hole explanation.I'm waiting too maybe juiceQ is very busy and we have to understand her.

I'm be patient don't worry just I would like to know it but thanks for the advice. :angel:

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad Title for the Thread

I thought that the thread was about the better hour of the day to play poker.:rolleyes:

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case when I reached 25 post automatically I became eligible and had access to the forum

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played the friday freeroll today for first time and i am impressed. There were 200 participants with 45 places paid which is way much better than the usual freerolls at which i play. Also it was not turbo and i did not see any people going all-in with 3 and 8 off suite :D Generally i am impressed and will try to play these freerolls frequently. :)

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can already play freeroll that requires 25+ posts.