sad day for poker

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this past weekend some acquaintances invited me to play poker as it was a game of relaxation at first that seemed like we were distributing letters in turn after several hands the games were a little high and it was already a witch hunt shark and fish in At the end they were coming out very good hands to be only 4 players very strong hands always the pocket kings facing the pocket aces at first I thought he heard bad luck after several hours of play I discovered that 2 of the players mounted cards is sad and unfortunate this fact that lend themselves to such echos discussed with the players and had to return all the money good luck greetings:mad:

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
this past weekend some acquaintances invited me to play poker as it was a game of relaxation at first that seemed like we were distributing letters in turn after several hands the games were a little high and it was already a witch hunt shark and fish in At the end they were coming out very good hands to be only 4 players very strong hands always the pocket kings facing the pocket aces at first I thought he heard bad luck after several hours of play I discovered that 2 of the players mounted cards is sad and unfortunate this fact that lend themselves to such echos discussed with the players and had to return all the money good luck greetings:mad:
Rough translation. Your friends were cheating?

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What does 'mounted' mean?

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokers popularity over the last ten years has brought a lot of trash players to the tables. It's sad everyday depending on where you are playing and the stakes. I wish garbage players were easy money but often it seems there lack of skill makes them the hardest to read, and wen they get lucky on bd hands, good players suffer the cost.:mad:

C

CuddlyBobcat30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so you play poker through the mail?