Rabbit Hunting:

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RABBIT HUNTING, to expose cards that would be dealt, if the play was not finished, will it be reality on partypoker or pokerstars? that this will change our focus and concentration?

I asked this question because I play on ggpoker, and it has this function in the application, and always at the end of a hand, the community cards are revealed, and this causes a psychological effect, mainly sending and revealing a possible victory for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks interesting but i personally do not think that it is good idea. Your decisions should always be based on solid facts and such behavior can sometimes be harmful. Imagine situation where you are near to coin flip situation but the slightly better option is to fold your hand. You do it and see that if you had called you would win the hand. You will rememeber this and next time you will call which in long turn would be -EV option.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They already have this on party poker,but you have to click to view it. I think it's a nice feature for when you may have folded preflop just out of curiosity

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They already have this on party Poker,but you have to click to view it. I think it's a nice feature for when you may have folded preflop just out of curiosity
hey the question this situation of curiosity, can not hinder during the next decisions? happened to me at ggpker, I don't think it's very interesting, I think it hurts

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Doubt it, People would complain about hands no being random if it showed cards . well, they sit in their tin foil suits..

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is interesting but this is very dangerous for self confidence when player see that he folded winning hand

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never really cared to see the rabbit ... that's not what happened ..... if there was a reason at that point to pay attention to dead cards but there isn't ... to me it's just diverting your attention from where it should be to something completely useless ... but if they do it .. so be it ... it's up to you not to be bothered by it ...

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate rabbit hunting. It is a distraction from what is really important and can't be done in real life.