Professional career

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a firm believer that almost anyone who puts great amount of work into poker can become a profitable poker player. And anybody who loves the game will love learning about it.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I also believe in something similar. But poker is actually not the easiest profession, as it seems at first glance. When playing a game professionally, you need to bring other aspects of your life to a high level. Such as eating, sleeping, exercising, and relationships with loved ones. Poker is a very energy-intensive game. He requires sober thinking in order to maintain himself in optimal physical condition for a quality game. As you can see, many successful poker players in their blogs demonstrate an active healthy lifestyle. An important factor is personal relationships and the attitude of those close to your desire to reach the heights in the poker career. Since not everyone is given the opportunity to become a professional player, but to lose the trust of loved ones is very easy. Since financial success in poker does not always come quickly, with the exception of individual cases when newcomers win major tournaments.:top:

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here in the forum you can ask questions directly with poker pros, they have the best answer for that. Meet Jeff !!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree
and poker is still a hard way
and not everyone has the opportunity to go on it
you just have to believe in yourself and try to be better every day[emoji106][emoji123][emoji121]

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I also believe in something similar. But poker is actually not the easiest profession, as it seems at first glance. When playing a game professionally, you need to bring other aspects of your life to a high level. Such as eating, sleeping, exercising, and relationships with loved ones. Poker is a very energy-intensive game. He requires sober thinking in order to maintain himself in optimal physical condition for a quality game. As you can see, many successful poker players in their blogs demonstrate an active healthy lifestyle. An important factor is personal relationships and the attitude of those close to your desire to reach the heights in the poker career. Since not everyone is given the opportunity to become a professional player, but to lose the trust of loved ones is very easy. Since financial success in poker does not always come quickly, with the exception of individual cases when newcomers win major tournaments.:top:
in my opinion this is the most correct answer[emoji121][emoji122]

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good thing you believe. Maybe you're right. However, it is necessary to live for something, so you have to work. Unfortunately, not everyone has the mind to create a poker career. In this matter, talent and work are needed, as well as time and money to pay for life during the game. I don’t think everyone has such an opportunity.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you need to have steady income first in order to be able to play at all. Im actually a guy who doesnt let one profession stick with him and want go explore more. I still think you can do both. There is enough time for everything if you re willing to sacrifice some good things for a certain period of time in order to become better than others in any profession. Everything comes down to hard work. And not just hard but smart as well. I actually pursue career in investing and bussiness and still on the side to the day im learning about poker and those are my two passions. And i think i can balance them. So i was never going to live just of poker. But i had just an interesting question is that possible. I think its much better to be financially solid as a rock because it affects everything else in life, good life for your family if you have one or just a good life for you. When you re financially stable you can turn yourself to other stuff in life that is more important like loving and helping others, enjoying life without only thinking about money. So for me poker is a passion that i want to be great and to be considered a good professional player. Im just competetive and want to become better than the best in the game which is almost impossible but nothing is truly impossible so im going to keep working on it and maybe one day i can comeback to my cardschat days and continue interacting with you guys and helping you from a higher stand point. In the end its all about making yourself a better person by helping others. I digressed a little bit from the main story but i dont think its not appropriate. Enjoy life and fight for every single thing you want to achieve even if it seems impossible.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course I think that the matyoria that we dedicate to this beautiful sport we have that dream of becoming great players and playing professionally

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly, it is mathematically impossible for "everyone" to achieve this goal as online poker is a negative sum game.
However, one shall not lose optimism. As with all things, it is possible to master the game, to reach hights far beyond those where the crowd is. It is a challenge, but it's always been like that - to be a master, you must be far above the average, the unexperienced, the crowd.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confirm, you have to be in love with this game to be ready to make sacrifices and spend time doing your best to improve your game. I think if we show rigor and discipline in the long term. one can become a profitable poker player.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, everything depends on your effort.If you stydy properly,have a healthy life be patient,have a bankroll management,who knows,your dream may come true..

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also believe and hope in poker

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's difficult to make a career in online poker. I think you have most chances in the live game where you do not have to fight with RNG

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I absolutely agree with you. Any player, if he is patient enough and disciplined, can succeed in the long run.
Good luck.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Many people believe that playing poker is a joke ... and when they hear about poker professionals they don't believe it ... however the truth that becoming a poker professional is nothing easy ... it takes a lot of perseverance and strength Mental ... I still believe that with a lot of humility, discipline and work you can achieve being a poker professional ...!

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that most professional poker players practiced a lot, and they are constantly giving their best at poker tables and always trying to improve their game. If we are looking for being a professional poker player, or engaging in a poker carreer, we should also do this, always improve our game, no matter how things are going. Sometimes things will go bad, we always have bad waves, and there's nothing we can do concerning this, so just keep motivated and go ahead

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I admire your belief but it's just not that easy. When I was in my 20's nobody wanted it more than me. It just didn't happen for me. And the game was much easier back then. I made a lot of money at that time because there were so many bad players. But nowhere near enough money to become a professional. With all the tools available today it is much easier to learn the game. But everyone has those tools and that's why the game is much harder to beat now. I wish you luck though and admire your will and desire. There are professionals. Maybe you can be one too. My only issue is that you said anyone could be one. I know I tried everything. Studied everything. Watched everything. Played 15 hours a day. I never came close to reaching my dreams. It was not lack of effort. Good luck to everyone who is young as I once was.......with a dream that I once had.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people, including me, at first, believe that being a professional in poker is just a matter of learning to play well and a bit of luck, when in reality, this is the furthest thing from the truth, having a career as a poker professional, is realize that you need hours and hours of practice and study, as well as knowing the different variants of Texas Holdem and the difference between all types of tournaments and cash games that exist. Can you make a career? Yes, you can. Is it easy? I don't think so.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im actually put so much time into poker, especially this year and I finally can see the results of my very long hard work. Its firs year when I won more than I lose and everyday I find myself playing better and better

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also sure that professionals are not born; work is needed everywhere.
But in PS, a lot depends on luck.
Learning is always difficult, you need a desire and be sure to see the results of your classes. But pokerstars breaks all systems and prefers that loose players (any two cards in allin) and beginners win as often as possible in any places, and all this to attract new players.