BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sometimes I wonder why I can't get away from the poker world, it's been almost 10 years since the day I met this game and it was as if I felt I was done for this without ever having played it at that time, since I was seeing how A friend played in the pokerstars room, it was like love at first sight. Throughout all these years, online poker has made me dream big, dreams that I recently wonder if they can be a sign that I am on the right track. Just 2 years ago I found the studies conducted by Carl Gustav Jung about the world of dreams and their true importance, this led me to think if something really outside my understanding led me to cling to those dreams of glory and happiness that They feel so real and possible to perform. I say this because my rational thinking has led me to leave this game on more than one occasion and devote myself to something else with the thought of never returning, but sooner or later those dreams return and I can't help returning to the game. This is as if it were in my DNA containing the key to what I was really born. Today I am more determined than ever to respect my dreams, feelings and emotions. I know that I am on the right track and my dreams will come true sooner or later! I hope my message is useful for all those who have ever thought about leaving poker, but their emotions are stronger! Good luck to you all!!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it's all about money. I would never touch Poker if I had $10,000,000 in my Bank account. Not to mention business. I only play because I don't have any money and I want to win. As soon as I have money, I will never play cards or gamble for money. I just have nothing to do at this point in time.I play because I'm not burdened by anything.

By the way, luck is important, only for fish.)

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Okay, you're another one of those who play for money. The money is very good for me too, because I dedicate a lot of time to this, but I am also in the game because it has given me many experiences and satisfactions that I will not achieve in anything else in life. I really like this game and winning tournaments brings me great happiness! When I wish you luck, I am not only talking about poker but also in life, it is perfect that in this game there are only numbers and the greater the volume of the game we will not talk about "luck".

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, it’s unlikely .. otherwise poker scientists would be interested in biologists and genetics .. soon the secret is much simpler .. it’s called excitement ... passion .. all that moves us during the game and it’s nice to win more and get money for this is!:icon_cycl

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Our dreams make us who we really are. For me personally, my dreams are a great incentive to move forward, to improve skills and to gain experience. I sincerely wish you the fulfillment of your dreams.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
thanks Mishkazl !! if it wasn't because the dreams are still there and they didn't abandon me, I'm never going to abandon them either! It is easier to get carried away than to go against the flow!

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
With regard to DNA, they should be more infamous, there I am truly passionate about the subject and I believe that over time they will truly understand what it is about ... do not forget that the great advances within science have been for moments of illumination or "dreams."

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is a complex mix. Of course money are important and i feel well when i win few $ but poker also made me look some real life situations from different angle and contributed to my real life experience. For me poker is hobby and fun and i like to play and watch it. If in the process i also win some money - what could be better than that.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
This is how poker should be taken from my point of view, as a hobby in which you should not think so much about winning money, money in poker is the main tool, like banckroll, but for me it is only that even though they would come to me Very well, about $ 2,000 dollars to finish some projects that I started some time ago and are late. After that I would like to use my winnings only to grow within the game. On the other hand I think it shares many qualities with other sports, although it is not considered as a sport. What I like most about this game is the ability to integrate people, it is one of the activities where you will find the most variety of people competing.