Poker Discipline

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much has been said in discipline, everyone knows that good discipline is good for a person who has it and good for others, but what is discipline in poker, how to develop.
The discipline in poker is when the player knows all the techniques of poker as raise, re-raise, fold and bluff and applies all these techniques with a lot of discipline, because it is no use playing all the time, and what is good is only to win and still know when to lose.
To develop such a discipline one must seek to be a better person, and a better person will be able to understand the moment and take advantage of it when needed.
Poker is a game and a sport, you have to have good sense to play and win.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Discipline is one of the most important parts of poker.
and it is very difficult to comply with it.
successful will be the one who has mastered his discipline and will strictly observe it.
This will give success in development and game.
I recognize that it is still difficult for me to comply with it, but I try to force myself every time

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many times I've busted out of a tournament and known exactly what I did wrong. The Answer is a lot. After each time I vow to be more discipline but time and time again things unravel fast.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
having discipline should be at all in life !! if you are looking for good results, in business, relationship in life, you need to have discipline, for those who do not, poker can be an option to help create this !! If you do not have it, in poker, you will have a big problem with your bankroll.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Agree with you. I also believe that discipline is very important in this game. In addition, you need to have patience. The two components allow you to become a successful player.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Indeed without respect for this kind of essential concepts, you will never achieve good results in the long term and be a winning player. Like any game or other sport, poker requires a great deal of rigor and discipline.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being disciplined in Poker is one of the ways to be followed, but this is not everything, we must be focused to learn, not only to live, every strategy has its profits, and the lack of this factor has its disadvantages, if you stay focused, you play better, its simple.

P

paulw

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many times I've busted out of a tournament and known exactly what I did wrong. The Answer is a lot. After each time I vow to be more discipline but time and time again things unravel fast.

This used to be my problem over the years but I have definitely more or less got rid of this problem lol, until 30 mins ago 5x £110 tickets and 6th place paying £64 into Sunday night finale that guarantee's 3x £1,110 seats into one of the best UK live tour games in 2 weeks time, all I had to do was ride it out and I probably had enough chips to do it. aahhhhhaaaaaaa

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Discipline is important in poker, thereby improving a player personally and in the game. I really like a person playing poker must be disciplined and attentive in the game.

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Much has been said in discipline, everyone knows that good discipline is good for a person who has it and good for others, but what is discipline in poker, how to develop.
The discipline in poker is when the player knows all the techniques of poker as raise, re-raise, fold and bluff and applies all these techniques with a lot of discipline, because it is no use playing all the time, and what is good is only to win and still know when to lose.
To develop such a discipline one must seek to be a better person, and a better person will be able to understand the moment and take advantage of it when needed.
This is so true about taking advantage of moments. So many times have i went all in to have big hands get beat by much weaker ones and what happened there was my opponet pick the better moment. So many factors arise with each hand that needs to be assessed before any decsion is made. And chances are youll call a stack half your size on an all in while holding AK or high pair to get beat by a crazy man with 7 2 off. Thats when disipline will be all you have to get you froom not going full tilt

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
discipline is a weak point for many. correctly said. if you master discipline, much can change for the better in the game and life in general

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Discipline is above skill. Skill is our knowledge and experience of life and discipline is the way we will make correct and conscious use of the skills learned in life.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No doubt you are right.
Patience and discipline are two skills you must master to succeed at poker long term.
In addition, poker requires regular practice, so it is important to play every day.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
discipline is all in poker, you can't do anything without discipline

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The discipline covers more than just knowing the rules of the game and how to play, it's a matter of behavior, how you handle things, whether emotions or your own bankroll.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Discipline must be a path eternally to be pursued, when we are disciplined, we are better people. The great question and difficulty is still not to be allowed to deviate from the good course that would be the discipline, for the simple facts of seeing wrong people being successful, but the future charges him is a great judge.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is so me it hurts haha
"He is never bluffing in this spot, just fol - SNAP RAISE ALL IN HAH - Oh, welp, he has the nuts"

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I do not think that being a good person has anything to do with being disciplined, I know many people who are good people, however, they do not have anything of discipline, I believe that the discipline you get with experience and based on it if you want to obtain Better results based on experiences is where you start to have or apply the discipline that will allow you to achieve better results.