Isolation is deadly

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The reason for writing this article or just a note, as you want, was because I want to express my thoughts on a topic that is directly related to poker and development in this environment. Recently I watched a video that was dedicated to a Russian scientist who advanced the theory of the existence of the ninth planet in our solar system. But this is not the point, but what I learned about the development of fundamental science and how scientists from around the world are trying to jointly learn the secrets of the universe. And all this fuss of scientists in the development of fundamental science reminded me of the same principles as in poker.
So what I’m leading to is that in the development of both science and poker, it’s important to work in a team or group of like-minded people, as in the first and second cases, it’s important to assess and analyze the situation and come to the most optimal solution that will bring to a new level in understanding on the way to the secret of the universe or the game at high stakes. Isolation, on the other hand, leads to a total dead end and stereotyped thinking and to the so-called emotional exhaustion in most cases, since the ideas of one person have the property of looping on one topic.
In the end, I would like to end up with the fact that even though you sit and play poker at the table yourself, outside the table it is best to work in a company and more fun for sure.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason for writing this article or just a note, as you want, was because I want to express my thoughts on a topic that is directly related to poker and development in this environment. Recently I watched a video that was dedicated to a Russian scientist who advanced the theory of the existence of the ninth planet in our solar system. But this is not the point, but what I learned about the development of fundamental science and how scientists from around the world are trying to jointly learn the secrets of the universe. And all this fuss of scientists in the development of fundamental science reminded me of the same principles as in poker.
So what I’m leading to is that in the development of both science and poker, it’s important to work in a team or group of like-minded people, as in the first and second cases, it’s important to assess and analyze the situation and come to the most optimal solution that will bring to a new level in understanding on the way to the secret of the universe or the game at high stakes. Isolation, on the other hand, leads to a total dead end and stereotyped thinking and to the so-called emotional exhaustion in most cases, since the ideas of one person have the property of looping on one topic.
In the end, I would like to end up with the fact that even though you sit and play poker at the table yourself, outside the table it is best to work in a company and more fun for sure.
it’s good and true for mastering poker
and this club will not help you discover a new planet but will help you light your poker star[emoji123][emoji120][emoji121]

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I agree with you that it’s more fun going on in an interesting company!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
..... in any case, it is difficult to play poker if you are the only one at the table.