kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
in which I must focus on improving since I start the tournament very well but when it is advanced I start committing many mistakes that take out of the tournament because this may be due

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need a little bit patience. It happens to me too. Focus and patience. GL

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best way to improve your game quickly is to watch strategic videos and get inspired for your game. Not to lose your concentration and make too many mistakes at the end of the game. I advise you to visualize your objective and adopt the best strategy to achieve it. in poker it is important to exercise rigor and discipline. you always have to play each spot in the best possible way. to improve your reading of the game. It is good to continue to analyze the playing style of your opponents even when you are not in the game. I hope these advices will be useful to you and I wish you good luck for your next games.

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A big thing is to constantly look for exploitable actions of your opponents. Some fold too often, some call too often,some play really tight.If you find weak players to your right you can add all their chips to your stack, even without the best hands.

X

xrhstos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in which I must focus on improving since I start the tournament very well but when it is advanced I start committing many mistakes that take out of the tournament because this may be due
Review your tournaments and how you played your hands.
If you made mistakes, identify them and analyze them.
After a lot of reviewing you will see patterns on your mistakes (playing too many hands, folding too much on cbets).
Don't worry if it's hard to find your mistakes, you can always post hands that you are having trouble with on the forums and more experienced players can help you.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Dont get involved with mediocre hands. When you are ahead, you can afford to sit and wait.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you start making mistakes when stacks become shallow. You should adapt your game to the different stages of MTT (deep stack, medium stack, low stack, bubble post bubble, final table and so on).

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to have to work a little bit on my patience..It's a bad hand, Turn to River and end of disciplined play, I lose my playing buddy, I lose my chips.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's simple. Make fewer mistakes than your opponent. And victory is not going anywhere. Easy, right? :) :) :)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

First things first, you need to set yourself up for success, cut out distractions, maximize your energy and focus levels for these long grinds

Next up you're going to need stamina and this is something you can gain by planning

and focusing on these 6 areas will also help you have that stamina and execution

When it comes to specific stack sizes it's good to learn how to play all stack sizes as the other posters have mentioned which I teach in depth in my MTT guide - http://gripsed.com/mtt

When you have a complete strategy as well as a strong mental game and physical setup you'll be in great shape to make great plays while your opponents are getting tired & doubtful about their plays.

Hope that helps!