A

anthony c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi :)

I have gone broke in like since 2009 and broke in real life too. I have $10 left and am not sure if i should use it or not. Is it a waist to use it?

What games would you advice to me to play on Stars??

Thanks

B

boonvech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me , play freerolls as many as i can with several poker sites and target to build up bank roll within 10 months.

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can lose it and forget it:)))

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that it's 10 dollars is a penny so play it out what you want.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a small amount, so I would play freerolls till arrive $50, and then start the 9 players sit and go ;)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can go for a sit-and-go or a $ 1 tournament for an entry or for a cache of 0.01 / 0.02. It will be rational.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This only you can know. I play with them, a mtt, or SNG. What do you have to lose ?

S

shaleta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try sit and go's. They are good to build a bankroll. You could try spin n go's if you are confident in your playing ability, they are good if you want to build your bankroll fast, but they are very dangerous. Be yourself and play best you can.

SydTheCat

SydTheCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe use the $10 for a book on poker lessons.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to say how to start the game with such a sum .....

A

anthony c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow thanks for all your advice. To me it's like an end of my life as poker is my life and to get money to play again is going to be tough.

I would play freeroll's but there is just not enough good ones. I am good ad tourneys ot is my strong point i feel anyway and playing cash is what made me go broke.

Any good freerolls? Also, how do you get into Cardschat freeroll club?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play some of the 0.55$ buy in 3k or even 1k bounty builder KO's, and play them good!

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too am doing the freeroll route. So I agree with others, I should just deposit but Im on a quest. Just not sure a quest for what.

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0,50$ sit&go 9max is best idea i think.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like it's one dollar sit n go's for you sir.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Wow thanks for all your advice. To me it's like an end of my life as poker is my life and to get money to play again is going to be tough.

I would play freeroll's but there is just not enough good ones. I am good ad tourneys ot is my strong point i feel anyway and playing cash is what made me go broke.

Any good freerolls? Also, how do you get into Cardschat freeroll club?

Here are all the requirements to join FRC and whole the process: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...-silver-level-platinum-freeroll-club-452867//

That is nice opportunity to rebuild your bankroll, talking by my own experience :top:

As regarding your current 10 bucks bankroll - it is hard, very hard, some co-members advised sit & go'es, some spin & go'es - you could easily fell there, I must omit.
I am not good at cash tables, but if you feel confident there - try 0,01/0,02 tables, why not ???

Good luck, anyway !

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people can tell you that 10 USD is very small, but ... It's 100 entries to the tournaments of 0.10 USD for 360 people. If you can not overcome this limit, then you can forget about a career in poker. However, do not forget that freerolls from CC is a great chance to increase your bankroll and go to the next limit of 0.25 USD.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Buy a beer with the $10 and play the CardsChat freerolls after you qualify for them, in the meantime read some of the strategy threads.

:top:

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I recommend micro sit&go mtt-s, there are many weak players. and mikro mtt-s, Good luck!

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are good idea too :)