He who plays out of necessity loses out of obligation

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I have been playing with the obligation to earn something, in my country the situation is difficult, the payment of work is not enough for anything. My mother's birthday is tomorrow and I have been somewhat pressured to win and you know what? I do not gain anything that's where I start to think and the saying is true He who plays out of necessity loses out of obligation, when you win a tournament at once you win another and even another, that is, when you don't need it, it always comes to you, it's something ironic

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it is more about relaxation for the game. People who are playing by necessity are not enjoying the game. This adds to stress, which means they make decisions that are not in line with winning. You want to win, slow down and enjoy.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, I relly fell a lot for you... i dont need this money... and I just play some freeroll for fun. But if it makes you happy... i hardly get 1 dollar.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, life is ironic in itself, and so good luck to you, friend in everything, not only in the game, take care of yourself and your loved ones!

D

Damnbruce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time heals all

I think if your looking at it day to day it probably feels true. Just when you “need” you can’t catch a card. But over the long haul playing good beats the variance and builds the bankroll.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How much money do you need for mother’s birthday?

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say it is more about relaxation for the game. People who are playing by necessity are not enjoying the game. This adds to stress, which means they make decisions that are not in line with winning. You want to win, slow down and enjoy.
yep its true

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much money do you need for mother’s birthday?
not much like 20 dollars for a cake and a gift but the question is that I am salty lately hahaha and the country situation is another factor that worries and does not allow to concentrate

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
not much like 20 dollars for a cake and a gift but the question is that I am salty lately hahaha and the country situation is another factor that worries and does not allow to concentrate

Tell your mother happy birthday!
Player to player transfer on ACR $20.00
Good luck at the tables!

yezzrr

yezzrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to play without a proper bankroll obliges losing, inevitably.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
sad what you write here. I am surprised that you play poker with money, since you do not have the basic necessities of life. I advise you to stop playing until you are playing with money that you can afford to lose.
Of course, under pressure, you don't make rational decisions, you won't bluff your opponent, you are afraid to play more chips and you won't automatically get too far in the tournament.

Responsible gaming!

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand your situation, I am living something similar, but you have to use intelligence I have a system that allows me to earn between $ 30 to $ 80, with that I can pay for internet service and basic services and I have another income that is my job but informal, but enough to live, what you have to do is play in many rooms at the same time I have 8 rooms the goal per room is to win $ 10 per room also contest for tickets on social networks and I put them together until I complete 10 tickets and then I play them all at the same time, they are tickets of $ 5 and $ 11 last year I hit the final table in the $ 5 ticket I was in fourth place $ 385 and I continued playing free events and competing I never used the $ 385 to play them, so as not to lose them because that is the problem, people win a good prize and they say I'm going to double it, I'm in luck,and boom they lose everything, right now in PS I have 7 tickets of $ 11 and one of $ 5 I am hoping to win two more tickets to play them all at the same time that is my system, in the previous of the 10 tournaments that I played I only hit one and it was the smallest ticket, good luck at the tables. :):):)

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand your situation, I am living something similar, but you have to use intelligence I have a system that allows me to earn between $ 30 to $ 80, with that I can pay for internet service and basic services and I have another income that is my job but informal, but enough to live, what you have to do is play in many rooms at the same time I have 8 rooms the goal per room is to win $ 10 per room also contest for tickets on social networks and I put them together until I complete 10 tickets and then I play them all at the same time, they are tickets of $ 5 and $ 11 last year I hit the final table in the $ 5 ticket I was in fourth place $ 385 and I continued playing free events and competing I never used the $ 385 to play them, so as not to lose them because that is the problem, people win a good prize and they say I'm going to double it, I'm in luck,and boom they lose everything, right now in PS I have 7 tickets of $ 11 and one of $ 5 I am hoping to win two more tickets to play them all at the same time that is my system, in the previous of the 10 tournaments that I played I only hit one and it was the smallest ticket, good luck at the tables. :):):)
thanks, good luck

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has always been like this, those are the most frequent mistakes of poker players, they play without good banking management and then they live frustrated, that happened to me these days, for listening to friends and letting myself go, I did not close section and lost 30 $ at pokerstars.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing scared and with bad or entirely missing bankroll management is one of the most serious mistakes that players make. If you don't have any money to deposit - well just play freerolls. This way when you earn some money you can play with these without any hesitation or fear.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There is some truth in these words. Victory is the result of constant trying, usually a victory is almost a defeat.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Depends on your perspective -

"A man with money is no match for a man on a mission" - Doyle Brunson.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's true, always hard to play poker properly and profitably if the game is your only income. You are always pressured while you play, you have to pay the bills at least, and seems that f*ing downstreak is not going to be finished. Really scary feeling. Well, if you feel exhausted maybe better take a little break for a day or two, uhm? This could help.

the payment of work is not enough for anything

I know the feeling dude ^-)
In my area, there is no good—or even decent—work either.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I absolutely agree with you. If you feel psychological pressure, you probably won't be able to make a profit from the game. You need to play for your own pleasure, and then the money will be a nice bonus for a good game.
Good luck.