That Good Note Hand

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever planned on having a long session but came across a hand so good that you decided to stop early?...….You know? That Good Note Hand?

I'm a little fuzzy on positions but I have 4cKh in a $0.05/$0.10. Six-Player table all fold but one who raises $0.20 and I call. Flop is 2s, 5c, 8c. (Side Note: I mistook him for a loose player because pre-flop he raised...….but the normal button raise......nothing crazy.) Post flop he bets $4 dollars. Because I mistook him for a loose player, I'm thinking he's bluffing fishing for one more club to get a flush and so I call his $4. Turn Card is a 5s so now it's 2s, 5c, 8c, 5s. So I know he doesn't have a flush. He bet too much to have a 5 to make a three of a kind. So I decide he has nothing and I try to make him fold with a $7 dollar bet. He calls and out comes a Kd on the river. I'm like okay, he has nothing and I have the high card now so I go all-in! He calls...……..He had pocket QQ's!!!!!!!!! My Kings win me the pot. Honestly he played his hand very poorly but that hand was what I call a "Good Note Hand" for me.:D Do you have one?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands