Sometimes only bluff can save you :v

gjr6ByQ.jpeg

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when all players fold, button goes 3bet and BB is all in)))

:):)

when your friend beat you being all in with 7-2o

Attachments

• risovach.ru.jpg
    risovach.ru.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 62
  • risovach.ru (1).jpg
    risovach.ru (1).jpg
    148 KB · Views: 65
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Note to all:

This is a cute thread - I like it. But just as in any other thread you can not make multiple consecutive posts in it.

Due to the size of the images please limit your posts in this thread to no more than 1 per day. We will have to delete additional posts because they are too big to merge.

Also keep in mind that if and when you apply for the Freeroll Club posts in this and the joke thread are disregarded when reviewing your activity.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Note to all:

This is a cute thread - I like it. But just as in any other thread you can not make multiple consecutive posts in it.

Due to the size of the images please limit your posts in this thread to no more than 1 per day. We will have to delete additional posts because they are too big to merge.

Also keep in mind that if and when you apply for the Freeroll Club posts in this and the joke thread are disregarded when reviewing your activity.
ok Debi 👍 that’s not for quantity, I would post it in Facebook page but they don’t respond

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok Debi 👍 that’s not for quantity, I would post it in Facebook page but they don’t respond

You are welcome to post some there - but to be honest most people who visit their page never look at other fan's posts - they only look at ours.

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Note to all:

Thank You for your advice Deb :)

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's about me

Attachments

• risovach.ru.jpg
    risovach.ru.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 59