Extra Poker Work

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm starting on my new job and hope to find time for poker. My routine will be to work during the day, to study for at least 4 hours hours a day to pass a public contest and play poker at least 1 to 2 hours a day.
I am in the growth phase in poker so I will try to use poker to increase my income.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I or two hours a day of poker is not going to increase your income to much just not enough time to do it if you start at NL2 or even NL5 you might not even do it at NL10 with just 1 or 2 hours a day just not logical. You'll go threw downswings and all that stuff that even pros go threw and you have enough hands played or volume in to know what kind of player your going to be. So just saying I would just play recreational on the weekends if I was you and give yourself a shot atleast to put in some real hours then.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will probably have to be very disciplined and patient with a job that will also load. in any case, I wish you good luck for your next games and hope that you will achieve your goal.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck. She obviously will need you, I know from my own experience.

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Increasing professionalism takes time. Poker is not a quick income. There are ups and downs. good luck and good luck.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take things one day at a time and set realistic goals for yourself since it seems you will be busy besides playing. Wish you the best of luck with your poker progression.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for only one year. Therefore, I have little experience. But I hope that over time I will also be able to profit from the game.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck , you need a big bankroll to win much in short of time , i use to play with 1k and won 30-100$ in two hours and stopped at cash games , you can do it !

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm starting on my new job and hope to find time for poker. My routine will be to work during the day, to study for at least 4 hours hours a day to pass a public contest and play poker at least 1 to 2 hours a day.
I am in the growth phase in poker so I will try to use poker to increase my income.

the more you learn and gain experience in the game it is even better, I wish you good luck and that you learn well and be able to win good tournaments and get good profits, good luck with the game!

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

My suggestion for you is to stay focus on your job till you get used with that..because you just started it.
If you play 1-2 hours poker its very good..you'll add some cash to yor regular income. Its important in growth phase to learn and then play on tables..to see whats good and whats not.
Have a great day:)