Correspondence at the table.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I would like to know your attitude about the correspondence at the online table. Is there anyone who writes that he has KK or 44 and goes all-in, which he hopes that they will believe him or he has nothing to do and is this some kind of entertainment? in a tournament on the turn he raised the pot, the opponent folded a card, and then asks me which hand I was playing, it is also not clear why he did this, because no one will tell the truth, and the third, I played on pokerdom there, an opponent can write such an insult to you that I a personal meeting would fill his face. Who thinks about the above?
Best regards, Sergei.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using the chat feature to affect play is prohibited.

A quote from the official rules -
"You may not make any chat comments which may affect the play of any hand or tournament, even if you are an observer.
There are two exceptions to this rule:
1. In cash game hands which are heads up (everyone else has folded, or the hand started with two players), the two players involved may chat as they wish.
2. In tournaments which are heads up (everyone else has been knocked out of the tournament, or the tournament started with two players), the two players involved may chat as they wish."

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think that the rules would be similar to a live tournament. I would think that any talk about a player's hand or holdings, or anything that might affect the outcome of the hand would be prohibited.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. I'm against texting at the table. Especially when players from the same country correspond in their native language, which no one else understands. As for insults and texts about the hand, I try not to react, because most often these are provocations that can ruin your game.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I almost never pay attention to the conversations and statements of my opponents. I prefer to focus on my own decisions to avoid mistakes.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't consider conversations unless they are relevant

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to use everything to your advantage, sometimes a conversation can help you confuse your opponent.

Let's say you call your hand AA by making too big a 3 bet, a thinking opponent may fall into a trap, they may believe your words, but too big a bet may seem like an unwillingness to get a call and cause doubts, and you may actually get a call with a strong hand. And if you don't actually have aces, then your hand will be masked, because your opponent's mind will be occupied with the riddle of whether you have rockets or not.:)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never pay attention to what my opponents write and I do not advise you !!!!