best strategy to win by playing sit and go

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very sit&go turbo, I wonder with you a good strategy in this game format, to be able to be profitable, and what values should play, when I'm in (sit & go) with 10 players and values between 1.50 and 3 50 do not like games with rebuy, and play a few Knockout, can be profitable in a few games as I have in my preference, or to add some more to try to win more

anyone who can help me I would be very grateful, since we often do not analyze our mistakes,

Steelfan123

Steelfan123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello new to this site my buddy told me about it love it. Any way I have learn from a lot of Good poker player online that SNGs are the way to go, Find a level that you are in the top 80% of the player of the table all the time and only play 6 and 10 man double up SNGs. Your bank roll will increase a lot if your at the right level. Right now my main site is party poker but looking around right now for a site that like loyal customers( been there 7 years) not worried about new customers. they don t under stand loyal customers bring new good paying customers... So tight now trying Americas Card Table and 888 poker like both at the moment 888 Poker way more bonus thats always nice. But try Double up SNGs 10 people to get the hang of it and gage where you belong. Just low buy in bring donkeys play your card right!!!!! You Put Your CHIPS IN Make Sure You Have The NUTS:)

Steelfan123

Steelfan123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ask people what you are doing wrong once you find your level there will be regulars that you will friend and have notes on them trust me they have notes on you!!!:eek: Once your friend with them bounce info back and forth but alway remember its like poker make sure you are getting value for info they want to know what they can improve on to... All good players making money always will tell you they never stop learning and all info is good just retain it that why online is easier that way as i can make notes and not have to remember any one but my targets...Sorry missed the whole title BEST STRATGY SNGs Double up find level and a couple regulars friend and hammer the tables play a couple at once.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play usually hyperturbo knockout ,it is fast game ,i have no patience to play long regular double up .To survive u must often to steal blinds from tight players

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play very sit&go turbo, I wonder with you a good strategy in this game format, to be able to be profitable, and what values should play, when I'm in (sit & go) with 10 players and values between 1.50 and 3 50 do not like games with rebuy, and play a few Knockout, can be profitable in a few games as I have in my preference, or to add some more to try to win more

anyone who can help me I would be very grateful, since we often do not analyze our mistakes,

in turbo's you must play lose agressiv :confused: