Best Female Poker Player

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the girl former team Pro pokerstars Leah Novikova who unfortunately died at a young age due to an accident. In my understanding, the best girl in poker is the one who has achieved some poker results and appearance does not play any role here. Every girl is beautiful in her own way.

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's Kristen Bicknell. She was a SuperNova Elite member on Pokerstars multiple times. She's also a three time wsop bracelet winner.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maria Ho. She is my favorite. I think she is a very intelligent player, she is always very active in her social networks talking about poker and life giving good advice to improve our game and style of life with poker.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You asked who is the best but most responses are for favourite which is two different things.
The best right now is I think is Victoria Coren she has two EPT Titles.
But for hotness and great personality combined have always crushed over.
Fatima Moreira de Melo

D7BCD2B6 B9F9 489B 84E3 C0EFCA5AA7F1

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think it's Kristen Bicknell. She was a SuperNova Elite member on Pokerstars multiple times. She's also a three time WSOP bracelet winner.

Wtf ppl, the question was about skill, not appearance.

- Vanessa Selbst
These would be two good picks off the top of my head. However, I have not seen Kristen Bicknell play on TV nearly as much as I have seen Venessa Selbst play. Selbst was a killer. Scary to see what she can do (knowing the hole cards). She would be a nightmare to play against.:eek:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At the moment Kristen Bicknell is by far the best women's player in the world - she and her partner Alex Foxen both won back to back player of the year titles which is phenomenal. Her live earnings alone are over $5 million.

Following quite closely is Maria Lampropulous, the Argentinian, who is the second strongest female over the last few years. Her live earnings alone are over $3.3.million.

They can compete in any field and hold their own comfortably.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the females poker players you mentionned are tournaments players. As far as the best female player all around, by far is Daniel neagranu°s first girlfriend, a very hight limit pro , she has millions of dollars swings year in year out since the 1990s, Her name is Jennifer Harman . If it wasnt for her, you wouldnt have never heard of daniel Neagranu. He was broke and on the rail, playing 100$ tournament at The Orleans in las vegas, She was staking him and giving him the chance to meet the likes of chip reese and doyle brunson,the rest is history

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Most of the females poker players you mentionned are tournaments players. As far as the best female player all around, by far is Daniel neagranu°s first girlfriend, a very hight limit pro , she has millions of dollars swings year in year out since the 1990s, Her name is Jennifer Harman . If it wasnt for her, you wouldnt have never heard of daniel Neagranu. He was broke and on the rail, playing 100$ tournament at The Orleans in las vegas, She was staking him and giving him the chance to meet the likes of chip reese and doyle brunson,the rest is history
That's interesting!