Upswing Lab or Red Chip Core

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys.

I'm looking to choose between these two. Has anyone tried both? I love the free content/articles from both and so I can't choose.

Do I even need to get these? Or do their free articles basically cover everything that's in there but in a less organized fashion? (combined with other sources like pokerstars school / blackrain etc.)

The only thing that kind of irks me is in a preview I saw of red chip core, they talk about bet sizing where they say less than 50% bet size is rarely used, yet I have success c betting smaller than this quite often. So it doesn't seem like the advice is very credible?

I know upswing is GTO focused, but red chip seems to be better suited for exploitative play.

I'm just looking for the all around easier to understand package that will continue to be useful as I move up the stakes. I found some upswing articles a bit convoluted to understand in a way that you only understand what they are saying if you already know the concept they are teaching. So, I'm worried upswing might have some content writers who can't teach as clearly as I would want.

Appreciate your thoughts.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ended up getting "RIO from the ground up" instead seeing as it's supposed to cover most of the same concepts. I'm 4 videos in and it's a bit basic so far but it's supposed to get more advanced.

I think it's a total steal for $50 for lifetime access if you're just just past the starting out point, and you get a free month of RIO Essential.

I'm still wondering though if anyone has done Red Chip Core on here? I still think splitsuit is a better teacher than carroters from RIO so I'm considering getting Core too.