Which one is you favorite to play ?

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many site that we can play poker online ... pokerstars, 888, GG.... They all look the same when you are starting.

Do you have a favorite one ? If yes , What is the difference for you from other ?

Thanks.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like BetOnline for it's good mobile client. However my absolute favorite is ignition. Allows me to stay anonymous which I like. Also has a massive $2500 Freeroll once a week for it's chrome members and above making it somewhat exclusive while offering a giant Freeroll.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess what matters most to new players who choose which poker site? they will start playing. this is the type and amount of the Welcome Bonus. for my part, i only play on poker star. I am used to the graphic aspect of this site and the type of format offered suit me more than on other sites.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both rooms, it’s a pity that the mobile version sucks on the 888, in general, everything is fine

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to the biggest rooms like Stars or GG, I also like to play on CoinPoker using cryptocurrencies . The problem is that there is no traffic :)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play at 888. There are enough freerolls there and they also give tickets.

O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all free-rolls, and they are everywhere

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all the sites that offer freerolls. It doesn't matter which one. Although, ACR I have made around $1 from freerolls in my first week without any deposit.
It's not a lot, but it allows me to have fun.

I do like GG\N8 and ACR\BCP graphics and game play.

I'm struggling to get used to intertops and BetOnline.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker is quickly becoming a good poker room to play.