Who plays ACR?

C

chazmahal10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone out there have the same things going on all week with the tournaments? The site has been shutting down midway through these tournaments and its driving me crazy. Any other sites having good GTD tourneys? thanks

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really dislike acr but I want to play some moss events. I really like global poker for USA players. Seems really weak . I normally play sngs . Ran $10 up to $300. They have gtd tourneys but not as good as acr. I like you can deposit small amounts. Try it out sometime and let me know what you think.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play

iplay acr hopefuly it will get better .i nor been on it long to tell as of yet . but same software as poker host used to be so hope they get it updated soon. good luck .ha:DvefunAA

flathead

flathead

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone clarify for me if ACR and Black Chip Poker are basically one and the same?
I just signed up for an account with BCP and they seem to have the same tourneys etc as ACR.

Thanks in advance for any info!

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there some sometimes but not too much really .. I do not like the fact that you can not fold when you want .. it is something that is not real, it is not real poker that is played in that system .. in some Is it forbidden for you to fold in case nobody bet postflop? I find this type of online cheating unfair .. pokerstars is the same story or worse ..

Last edited:
F

FabioLmkds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone clarify for me if ACR and Black Chip Poker are basically one and the same?
I just signed up for an account with BCP and they seem to have the same tourneys etc as ACR.

Thanks in advance for any info!

The two rooms are part of the WPN (Winning poker Network). In general the rooms of this network have the same tournaments and you play with players from different rooms in the same tournaments. The difference is that the rooms have tournaments only for members of that room. :)

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The two rooms are part of the WPN (Winning poker Network). In general the rooms of this network have the same tournaments and you play with players from different rooms in the same tournaments. The difference is that the rooms have tournaments only for members of that room. :)

Agreed. I haven't seen much of a difference between ACR and BCP with the exception of some of the tourneys under the "Private" tab.

M

Maitresse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing I like about ACR is that there is always something going. The thing I don't like about ACR is that is difficult to work with and now it will not open on my new computer at all. If I ever want to use it, I have to boot up my old clunky laptop.

So... It serves its purpose, but I prefer other venues when available.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is a good site when it is running consistently. I like to play some micro on demand tournaments and some micro PLO and they are always running.

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play acr because of all the private freerolls you need a password for. They tell you where to go to get the password and I have made almost a $1,000 there just doing that. Also they give you one free cashout per month and send it within 24 hrs (check by mail from canada )

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there alot but they need better security because they always under attack by DDoS.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on ACR, but I mainly play the freerolls because I won't deposit money on there.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is good for....

I like it ok for on-demand sit n go's, the tournaments are a bit long winded with 5-hour reentries until you get to advancing toward the final table. But I guess that's how they cover the payouts.

MaxMarauder

MaxMarauder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play ACR but really dislike 4 to 5 hour re-entry times. "All in" freerolls are a joke. I also seem to see weird bad beats late in the Tourneys.