says there is an update but cannot update :(

any non us got same problem ??

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i had the update and it went thru fine wolfie(im uk).

people are saying go thru fulltiltpoker.co.uk

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah sorry bud, no idea why, as we're both europeans that it worked for me and not you?

wolfie

wolfie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dunno :(

my german friend had the update and can play :)

i can't get the update downloaded :(

tried also ftp uk-de-nl

got ftp net and org but only playmoney :(

just com makes trouble

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Fulltilt just put an update which is making it so US players aren't able to get onto the site... 'also' with this update we here in canada are no longer able to access p2p transfers or deposit or withdrawl... 'but' I haven't logged off of Fulltilt & am still able to do this right now (I just sent a transfer to a friend who was unable to send one to me, we'd both been logged into Fulltilt, they logged off, I didn't). So... my computer is staying on now.

On my other computer here I was able to download the new update (but haven't tried logging on there because I'm still logged in on my other puter).

wolfie

wolfie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hat to reboot computer for my antivirus update !

before was in ftp !

stars gone to pokerstars.eu now can play there as normal but no us players around !

isn't it illigal for usa governement to block eu players also ?
because thats what happening right now !
all that restart ftp will not have acces to the update :(

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tried to download the new update but it will not let me. I guess I should have never logged out.

I am in Canada, any Canadians figure this one out ?

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldn't download the new update either, but was able to register for our freerolls last night. It just says an error occurs & to try again. I guess my money that I worked so hard to win will not be worth anything now! Note: I'm in the USA.

wolfie

wolfie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tried to download the new update but it will not let me. I guess I should have never logged out.

same here mate :(

fekked by the usa governement :(

update is on ftp com that is seized by the fbi !
stars moved to stars eu and has no probs all non us that log in get rerouted to the eu site and can play.
think will soon happen to ftp also but are a bit slower :(

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

My friend just logged off 45mins. ago, they logged back on & were able to do the update & they are now playing on the tables... 'but' the only difference is that they aren't able to send transfers ('but' they are able to receive them, I just sent them one to see if it'd work).

I am in Canada. (so is my friend but in diff. part of Canada)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm just going to leave my computer turned on & not going to turn it off.

Also, my friend is unable to withdrawl or deposit but mine shows that I still can deposit??

I have another computer that I did the Fulltilt update on ~45mins. ago but didn't log onto my account because I'm still logged in on the other puter. There was no problem with doing the update (just not going to log off because I want my transfer feature to keep working for me)

SYWTWAF

SYWTWAF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm based in SE Asia, and was able to download the update, log on to FTP, and play some Rush Poker just now.

Nevertheless, I'm very concerned about what implications this "intervention" by the US gov't will hold internationally. This is just a terrible, terrible day for online poker. :(

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
same here mate :(

fekked by the usa governement :(

update is on ftp com that is seized by the fbi !
stars moved to stars eu and has no probs all non us that log in get rerouted to the eu site and can play.
think will soon happen to ftp also but are a bit slower :(

This isn't exactly accurate (as far as the update goes.. if it was, then why am I (& my friends) able to do the update, get back on FTP & still play?). There are alot of people playing on Fulltilt right now, even US players who havent' logged off yet (just none of the US can reg. for any new games, but the ones who are deep in MTT's are still playing).

Tom Goldberg

Tom Goldberg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant seem to get on Full tilt either and I'm from the UK. Won't let me do the update. Massively pissed off, was planning on having a big session today like 7/8 hours in desperate need of some money and I cant even take the $150 I have in my account out :(

wolfie

wolfie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
back in :)

used the site fultiltpoker.co.uk and reloaded the site !

am in but cannot withdraw or transfer !

T

Tangerine 53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in the UK and can log on OK. Just tried to access a ring game to see if I could actually get into a game and again no problem.

Keep trying Tom!

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took the update here in Canada a few moments ago and all is good on this end and location.

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Updated and logged in fine from Spain. Getting ready to sit down and play satellites all day long. Right now there are some running with $5 buy ins and $200 tickets guaranteed, with only a handful of players in the satty!

I feel for you fellow Americans, now I have one more reason to be glad I moved to Europe years ago.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just tried to log on, and update says "Could not download update, try again later"

I am in Munich germany.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having the same problem at the moment (from Australia).

Is it possible high traffic is the issue? I remember having the same problem once before but after the intial rush of people died down the update went through fine.

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the software update wont install go to www.fulltiltpoker.co.uk and download/re install the software from there. The download is excruciatingly slow but I am fairly sure this will work for everyone outside the US...