Where are US players playing online in 2020?

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know all the options? But what network do you think is most trustworthy?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest none of them. It is always going to be an issue playing on sites, which are offshore and unregulated. At least dont keep serious money deposited on any of them.

mrxuptown

mrxuptown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing on PokerBros with private clubs since the lockdowns have been put in place. Its alot of loose action and stakes for any player. The club im in is Team Legion heres the info if you want to join and tell your agent mrxuptown referred you. The deposit/withdrawal process is fast and all the agents are legit.

Club id: 36720
Referrer id: 78609

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like freerolls and low entry fee tournaments, so I play at Bet Online and Americas Card Room. They have each been having multiple freeroll games these past weeks. This way I can build up a bank without having to deposit my own funds.

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest none of them. It is always going to be an issue playing on sites, which are offshore and unregulated. At least dont keep serious money deposited on any of them.

Curious what you mean by 'serious money' I know a number of people that make their living playing poker and have $30K in a few different poker sites. Is this serious money? I don't think they have issues.

And really, even when Full Tilt got banned, I still got my money back.

To answer the OP's question, I play Bovada, BOL, and ACR:
Bovada is Trustworthy IMHO. Plus, no HUDS due to player anonymity.
BOL is no slouch, but it's not a top notch site.
ACR has enough freerolls to keep anyone entertained.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played much lately really. I did however cash out on BetOnline and SportsBetting, although the bit coin thing is a little bit tedious.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Curious what you mean by 'serious money' I know a number of people that make their living playing poker and have $30K in a few different poker sites. Is this serious money? I don't think they have issues.

Even in regulated markets I would absolutely never have $30k deposited in a poker site. What is that for? Even if you play high stakes tournaments online, you can just keep like 20 buyins on the site and the rest in your normal bank account. Not having fire insurance is also not a problem, until you have a fire.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Even in regulated markets I would absolutely never have $30k deposited in a poker site. What is that for? Even if you play high stakes tournaments online, you can just keep like 20 buyins on the site and the rest in your normal bank account. Not having fire insurance is also not a problem, until you have a fire.

GGPoker had a series recently where the buyins were $25k per game with many running each day. I'm thinking some of those guys keep $200k in their accounts. (Apestyles to name one)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker had a series recently where the buyins were $25k per game with many running each day. I'm thinking some of those guys keep $200k in their accounts. (Apestyles to name one)

Thats true but this is a highly atypical situation. Even among professional players its way more common to play something like $100-$1.000 tournaments online, and then there is no need to have $200k deposited. And even if I was one of these high-rollers, I would not leave my money on GG Poker, when the event was over. If you are playing a one-off event, you can just deposit, when it begin and withdraw, when its over. Just like people do, when they play live poker.

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you mrxuptown!

I’ve been playing on PokerBros with private clubs since the lockdowns have been put in place. Its alot of loose action and stakes for any player. The club im in is Team Legion heres the info if you want to join and tell your agent mrxuptown referred you. The deposit/withdrawal process is fast and all the agents are legit.

Club id: 36720

I have just sent an application through. Can you tell me a little more about PokerBros. Never heard of it until now.

mrxuptown

mrxuptown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just sent an application through. Can you tell me a little more about PokerBros. Never heard of it until now.
Sorry for the late response, I’ve been backed up with online classes lol

Pokerbros is a poker client that hosts private clubs. I just did a deal so now I am an agent for one of the biggest clubs (different club id) I was a player for a few months before i seeked agency so I know it’s legit.

USA POKER
Club id: 100777

Message me on telegram when you apply
Username: mrxuptown

You can check out their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/PokerBrosPoker/